Search results

1. Jack JC Collins

21k of Animal Hide 200%

Selling 21k of Animal Hide for 200% Pm me or left a message here Thx JC ;)
  2. Jack JC Collins

S: Full Set Of Bear tt+3k

Selling a full set of male Bear armor, which does include the rare shins :eek: Special Christmas Offer: TT+3k :wtg: * all items are at full tt value * Thx JC Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ;)
  3. Jack JC Collins

S: Full Set Of Bear + 5A Plates

S: Full Set Of Bear TT+3k Selling a full set of M Bear armor, which does include the rare shins :yay: Special Christmas Offer: TT+3k :wtg: Also selling a full set of 5A plates TT+45 each SOLD, and a fap80 TT+60 SOLD You can either post offers here or pm me. * all items are at full tt...
  4. Jack JC Collins

Rare Items Droping Like Crazy!

Hey All, Well firstly I would love to finally thank MA for once about the loot :eek: Lately rare items are droping every where from shadow and eon parts to adj and mod faps. I think it is the best thing MA could ever do, I'm sick of the same people having a monopoly of the "uber items" that...
  5. Jack JC Collins

How Many Chips is Needed for 4k?

Sorry guys I did a search and couldn't really find anything that helped much. So far I'm new to chipping so don't really know the skill gains with each chip. I'm wanting to chip my BLP Weapon Tech to match my LWT. Still a BLP virgin and have been putting off trying them out seeing have have no...
  6. Jack JC Collins

Cheapest Healer In Town Guaranteed

Hey people I recently uprgraded my fap50 to a fap80, now I'm wanting to build up my medical skills. My heals are 90% maxed at 32 hp. This is what I'm offering: Because of the small % that i will not heal you for max HP and because I'm wanting to skill up i'll make a discount for anyone who...
  7. Jack JC Collins

B: M Bear Shin

I"m looking to buy a M Bear shin piece. I have all the other pieces and I'm looking to complete my set :) Now offering TT+ 2.2k My pricing is open to sugguestions ;) So if interested PM me or post here. Thanks
  8. Jack JC Collins

B: Full Set of Bear M

Buying Full Set of M Bear Armor Price is open to offer Offering TT+3200 PM me or post here if interested Thx ;)
  9. Jack JC Collins

Selling M Kobold Armor Pieces TT+1

Hey, I'm selling Male Kobold armor peices all except harness and face guard. Thigh TT+1 Shin TT+1 Arms TT+1 Gloves TT+1 PM me or post here if interested ;) Protection Cut: 3 HP Impact: 13 HP Burn: 8 HP Cold: 12 HP Total: 36 HP Good for hunting Feffoid :)
  10. Jack JC Collins

Finally unlocked RDA :)

Today I finally unlocked RDA :D I thought the day would never come seemed to take a while. Well back to skilling gotta get Serendipity now ;) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  11. Jack JC Collins

Attacks at Hardwarth and the NBK

Over the last few months of being in the NBK Guard I have noticed alot of distrubance within the NBK Societys. I myself have enjoyed my time in the NBK Gaurd and am glade I'm a member of this society. But there have been many that have left the society and many that are still in but bad mouth it...
  12. Jack JC Collins

Where Are The Montgomery (L) Rifles?

Hey, A few days ago I seen an Montgomery Anabolic (L) in the auctions. This was the first time I had seen any of the Montgomery Rifles on the auctions. I was just wondering why there is so few of them? They are crafted weapons so someone must be able to make them? I'm guessing they are a rare...
  13. Jack JC Collins

The Skill System, How Does It Work?

Hey all, I have been wondering how does the skill system acutually work? For example when hunting with a opollo + A104, would I get higher skill gain if I hunted with an MK2 + A104? I'm not asking about economy or efficiency, but purely skill gain and the speed and amount of which you gain it...
  14. Jack JC Collins

Are You Jealous Of Ubers? Then Read This

:wise: B4 posting make sure u read the LAST paragraph and understand it The thing I hate game (universe) is every now and then you think to yourself, mmm I'm getting pretty good now then you will meet an Uber that makes you look like tiny pathetic ant compaired to them. Like for example the...
  15. Jack JC Collins

BUYING fullset of NEMI or BEAR armor

Hi all, I was looking to buy a fullset of male nemi or bear armor. I am willing to pay TT+1450 for nemi and TT+ 1750 for bear. If interested PM me and we can talk. Thanks for your time :) JC
  16. Jack JC Collins

SELLING apartment with furniture and items

Hi All, Well I'm selling my appartment. It is located at Billton Towers (Near New Oxford) with all furniture and items included. It had 2 large comfy sofas, 3 neo roof lighting, 1 gray armchair, 1 coffee table, 1 shelf unit and various items i have looted and mined. Total value of furniture and...
  17. Jack JC Collins

SELLING apartment with furniture and items

Hi All, Well I'm selling my appartment. It is located at Billton Towers (Near New Oxford) with all furniture and items included. It had 2 large comfy sofas, 3 neo roof lighting, 1 gray armchair, 1 coffee table, 1 shelf unit and various items i have looted and mined. Total value of...
  18. Jack JC Collins

Selling Your Avatar

Hey all, I remember reading in a past post that someone was chatting to a noob who just brought his avatar off ebay. He did know much about it as he was comepletely new to the game, but the person he was chatt'n to soon relised he had purchased to pretty good avatar that come with...
  19. Jack JC Collins

The Future Of Placing Adds?

Hey all, I was thinking with this latest VU and the feature of disabling adds=lower loots and having adds enabled=higher loots, what is MA's plans with adds? From what I have heard there is going to abe advertising from RL companies. Is this true or not. Obviously there is going to be something...
  20. Jack JC Collins

How Much Money Have U Poured Into EU???

:) Hey all! I was on the Entropia Universe website last night and I went to the deposit section after signing in. There was a list of all the deposits i had made since playing.... Which was more than I relised I have spent :tongue2: Just wondering how much has everyone put into EU since...
  21. Jack JC Collins

CALYPSO HUNTERS looking for leadership

Calypso Hunters is a newly made society. To date we have 15 members, and growing. We are a mid skilled society and as the name says our main activity is hunting. We are now setup with our foundation of members but we are looking for mid skilled players who wants a leadership role within a...
  22. Jack JC Collins

New Soc Recruiting Calypso Hunters

CALYPSO HUNTERS This is a brand new society! The aim is to create a society that interacts and involes members like the other societys don't. We want soc hunts, events, trade, any other ideas and most of all FUN. As the name says we are hunters, and do alot of it. BE A FOUNDER WITH JC AND...
Back