Search results

1. J

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Made several globals since my registration post. Hope you will count them. And I got a 111 jack :
  2. J

Entropia's sounds (playlist project)

Very nice pick ! Slow & drony but it surely has the alien vibes.
  3. J

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register : Jin Stankov SpaceWalker Thanks
  4. J

Entropia's sounds (playlist project)

Hey! I know there were topics about old PE / entropia music but this thread is a bit different. I usually play listening to synthwave mixes and I found a track that gave me huge vibes of the old EU music. So I was thinking it would be cool to make my own playlist so I can listen to nice EU...
  5. J

The Good And The Bad (And the Ugly but who cares)

Yeah! now you got it. Thanks! But no. I do not agree with your point. The fact a higher cost BP can lose more is not relevant as a multiplier will multiply the TT higher cost anyways. I did a lot of small sessions with lower cost BP's with huge losses (80%, and etc) and never got that kind of...
  6. J

So you too did not get it. It's not a complaining topic. Yes I added narrative elements to make the topic enjoyable to read (OK yes I'm a very bad writer), with a dramatical example to share my point. The fact is that we are not talking about TT RETURN. In my example, the dude clicks 500 times...
  7. J

Absolutely. This is the point. And I get it about the "compensation" and of course it is not as simple as "get a high multi and you win the game". But when you are crafting in condition, it is all about multipliers. There is no way you can compensate your losses with good sessions with so many...
  8. J

I was expecting this. But it's not a talk about profit, markup, or long term boring quantity crafting. The main question is : why explo 4 and higher tt input BP's can hit x150+ multipliers on full condition (GAMBLER CRAFTING) while other BP's are likely not giving that kind of multipliers? And...
  9. J

I'm a crafter. I'm a BAD crafter. Today, or one day (whatever), I had a discussion, with another crafter, who did the impossible. He got x150+ multiplier full condition. So, by any chance, I just got to craft beside him, and I took my courage and PM'ed him. OMG WTF I couldn't know it would be...
  10. J

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2023.0.1.0

Same here I tried to relog I also checked local data in the launcher options but nothing fixed the bug. Someone told me to clear the cache but we can't anymore in the launcher and I don't have a "cache" folder anywhere in my entropia folders. Edit : I just made a support case and the quick...
  11. J

What we lost in Cryengine Update (Unreal 5 will most likely be similar)

Sure there are 2 possible scenaris : 1 - they learnt from 2012 and relese the new EU with a perfect optimized version, with low settings perfected so no one gets "banned because of requirements", and of course really solid servers to ensure every newbie and regular players can connect without...
  12. J

Yup I agree. It is a great advertizing move. Unless you lose 50% of your playerbase. (like in 2012) And unless you cut the loot so the potential new players will just get in for a try and then leave. You can't advertize EU as you would for Call of Duty or GTA. Whatever you make it look like...
  13. J

To OP : you forgot the most important thing nah? Loot. I'm not so old and this is not the "good old times" guy that speaks now. I mean you had the same standard loot but with 10k argonauts, 20k atroxes, mining towers every day. Something has been lost and many had the feeling there was some...
  14. J

armatrix 33b use?

thanks :D I guess you could slap me for not doing the research by myself. I extrapolated too quickly the false fact that 33b were not used anymore, so now I understand your "what".
  15. J

armatrix 33b use?

can anyone explain me why the armatrix 33b was once something crafted (so I guess something used) and not anymore? and to be fair can anyone explain me why the armatrix 33b was once something crafted (so I guess something used) and it is not now? let me know what is confusing :D so I can...
  16. J

armatrix 33b use?

Dude what's that primitive answer? my english isn't good enough? I guess I made some mistakes but I think that its understandable. Come on... if you do not have anything interesting to tell me I would suggest you don't reply at all and you don't take me for an idiot... thanks.
  17. J

armatrix 33b use?

Hey, can anyone explain me why the armatrix 33b was once something crafted (so I guess something used) and not anymore? My guess : it's a mayhem item. But still, the bp has a decade average MU of 33k% and right now nobody is willing to buy a 8k% MU bp? Ty very much in advance for your answers.
  18. J

Project Entropia OST 2003 - 2006

I jumped in the game in 2009. So I can't remember the tracks but I listened to the entire video and It has the same feeling as the OST back in 2009. That alien-world feeling, with the old graphics that were actually better designed than what we've got nowadays. (and the beauty of a game is 80%...
Back