armatrix 33b use?

jinS

Young
Hey,
can anyone explain me why the armatrix 33b was once something crafted (so I guess something used) and not anymore?

My guess : it's a mayhem item. But still, the bp has a decade average MU of 33k% and right now nobody is willing to buy a 8k% MU bp?

Ty very much in advance for your answers.

Last edited:
Dude what's that primitive answer?
my english isn't good enough?
I guess I made some mistakes but I think that its understandable. Come on... if you do not have anything interesting to tell me I would suggest you don't reply at all and you don't take me for an idiot... thanks.

Last edited:
Dude what's that primitive answer?
my english isn't good enough?
I guess I made some mistakes but I think that its understandable. Come on... if you do not have anything interesting to tell me I would suggest you don't reply at all and you don't take me for an idiot... thanks.
Yes your English wasn't good enough, your question was confusing. "What?" is a simple way to ask somebody to repeat, restructure and elaborate maybe using different terms so the question could be understood. Yeah its on the blunter end of the spectrum of appropriate responses requesting clarification, but who cares, grow a pair.

I think @Katie Chalmers is being aggressive and needie, because its Winter down in Oz and it's "cuddle season" They need to be cuddled and given ped, or its like crazy mad horny koalas boxing with the joey's, decimating the kangaroo population :rolleyes:

Yes your English wasn't good enough, your question was confusing. "What?" is a simple way to ask somebody to repeat, restructure and elaborate maybe using different terms so the question could be understood. Yeah its on the blunter end of the spectrum of appropriate responses requesting clarification, but who cares, grow a pair.
can anyone explain me why the armatrix 33b was once something crafted (so I guess something used) and not anymore?
and to be fair
can anyone explain me why the armatrix 33b was once something crafted (so I guess something used) and it is not now?

let me know what is confusing :D so I can improve. I can read perfectly but I'm not so sure about writing.
I still think not understanding that simple question is kinda bad faith and I'm gonna take the monkey lou reply as a truth :D

Copy pasted from a previous edit.

Armatrix 33B amps are still in use. 2kped been selling every week pretty consistently. 33B blueprints have been devaluing because it has been a trend of the majority of other Armatrix BP on auction. Blueprints in general are extremely volatile too so long term markup trends cannot be trusted. The rise in popularity of gizmo crafting/recycling also increases the overall supply of Weapon/Tool/Armor Blueprints which lowers their price. There is nothing abnormal here and no conspiracy against Armatrix 33B amps specifically.

Copy pasted from a previous edit.

Armatrix 33B amps are still in use. 2kped been selling every week pretty consistently. 33B blueprints have been devaluing because it has been a trend of the majority of other Armatrix BP on auction. Blueprints in general are extremely volatile too so long term markup trends cannot be trusted. The rise in popularity of gizmo crafting/recycling also increases the overall supply of Weapon/Tool/Armor Blueprints which lowers their price. There is nothing abnormal here and no conspiracy against Armatrix 33B amps specifically
I guess you could slap me for not doing the research by myself.
I extrapolated too quickly the false fact that 33b were not used anymore, so now I understand your "what".

it's a mayhem item. But still, the bp has a decade average MU of 33k% and right now nobody is willing to buy a 8k% MU bp?
All the armatrix crafter have a lot of BP-Blueprints. Thats why no one buy this Blueprints.

Back