Search results

1. F

2 Atrox glob Soc Team Hunt

HIHI ^^ It was a great hunt with a soc m8 Camosiris, 2 glob ^^ 1st one : 61 peds Click to enlarge 1 min 09 after this one we got another one ^^ 2nd one : 51 peds Click to enlarge We were both VERRY low in peds ^^
  2. F

53 peds mermoth

Before the glob i found a fap 50 and a lot of good ammount of peds like 40/30/20/8 peds i started the hunt with my last 100 peds and i come back with 200 peds!!! damn im sooooooo poor !!!!!! Click to enlarge
  3. F

Buying Bear Helmet&Shin(M)

Hi im looking for the last 2 parts i need to have a full bear set ^^ Post here or PM me with your price tt+? Thx :)
  4. F

2 great mining and 1 glob

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge A verry good CND mining time for me ^^ around 300 peds for only 100 bombes :p And this litle troxy wich pay the decay of the amp :p
  5. F

little 122 peds on troxy

Click to enlarge no items, not a big one, but still good to have some peds and bones for my bones collection :p
  6. F

Last chance Hunt :p

I was really low in ped...only 150.37 peds on my ped card :/ So i toke 150 light weapon cell, and went to the Ithaca Atrox... After 15 peds of ammo, i thought : hummm the loot seems to be verry good, maybe i will have a glob ^^ But no global..... I got this one !!!!!!!!! Click to enlarge 2np...
  7. F

my first formidon glob(73peds)

73 peds on this strange mobs ^^ i went there in order to tast my new bear armor (i still looking for the helmet and shin) This armor is verry good !!! but the mobs always hit the ghost armor lol Click to enlarge
  8. F

2 glob on atrax paradiz

2 glob on atrax beach First one Click to enlarge seconde one Click to enlarge around 1 minutes between them ^^ :laugh:
  9. F

2 little glob today

Long time that i dont have 2 glob in the same day ^^ 1st one on an atrax mature Click to enlarge 2n one on a longu provider Click to enlarge
  10. F

My first Atrox DOMINANT

^^ First time i kill an Atrox Dominant by myself ^^ i usualy stop to guardian ^^ but today i got the V2 from a friend ^^ and this gun is.... hummmm .... V2 roxxxxxxx !!!! ^^ Click to enlarge
  11. F

115 prancer + ltl hg

Hi there ^^ long time i didnt have any global or hof (as u can see on my peds cards :/) The 2 guns are TT gun ep16 and ep21 Click to enlarge Good Luck all and lootius be with us :p
  12. F

I am Inspiring :p

New achivement for me :p Coolness and Woundging are so far ....
  13. F

Opalo Rules but ...

Heya EF mates ^^ I must acknowledge it, the last few weeks i had hunted a lot with the opalo because it is a really economic weapon and i loose a lot of peds in few days!! I use an amp A104 on it, and I hunt the small and average mobs. I make profitable my huntings almost all the time and I...
  14. F

Your favorit mobs?

Hi there ^^ I know that it is completely useless but I would like to know which is your favorit mobs at the graphic level my favorit list mobs: 1) Equus, i think that it is the most beautifull mobs so far 2) Atrox, it remember me Jurasic parc lol 3) Falxangius, because they got a weird head ^^
  15. F

Atrax global verry quick !!!

OPALO rox !!!! :p 5 minutes after connection 1.68 peds in ammos = 58 peds... lol my quickest global lol Its a small one but .... ^^ Click to enlarge first time i got the yellow star on the screen too lol :p
  16. F

Strange glasses

Hi there yesterday i was at Fort Troy and i saw Zasha standing on the corner near Auctionner, and i saw that she wearing a strange gray glasses .... is it a new items or a texture bug??? I promise i dont "photoshopised" (lol i dont know if the word is the good but i think that u understand it...
  17. F

Finally i got SERENDIPITY ^^

Few days after i got the "great laser pisoleer" i have unlocked the Serendipity ^^ It was a long time i waiting for it !! i sold 2 full HG last 2 month and other stuff because i tough i stop PE, but i cant stop lol !!!! i should have serendipity earlyer but now i got it ^^ Click to enlarge
  18. F

112 peds Ambu young + little item

Click to enlarge 2 minutes after connection i got this ^^ those last few days was good for me lol
  19. F

87 peds ambu young (no items)

Click to enlarge No modified tegretov :/ no shadows part :/ but cool anyway ^^
  20. F

Items + 1830 peds Atrax Alpha :)

WOUHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I was jumping all around my room !!! I am so happy !!!! lol I ask lykke to pray lootius for me lol maybe she do it lol OMFG !!! im so happy !!!! lol i was out of peds as you can see in my amount peds card lol On the Loot Window : 1 Starkov as97 TT value = 51.48 1 Marber...
  21. F

117 peds bery pro + items

Click to enlarge A welcome global lol i lost too much this last month lol 2x DNA A 1 enkcnukle2 1 shogun part M 10 pink boord and other like hide, claw... a nice one :)
  22. F

210 peds foul adult

Click to enlarge ^^ long time i did not made a hof on a foul ^^
  23. F

163 peds atrax dominant

hihi ^^ marber bravo+crusho+skin+teeth+peds :o) This Hof song is so good to hear lol ^^ Click to enlarge
  24. F

Allophyl fin

Click to enlarge Hi there ^^ i was hunting some allophyl (mature/old/provider/guardian) near the 3T land area and i found this part in a allophyl provider with 31 peds. I think it is for the DNA but i dont really know if its correct. Can u tell me if it is a DNA part and how much can i sell...
  25. F

Bying Full Nemesis M

Hi there ^^ Im looking for a full Nemesis armor set ! tell me your price here or in PM thx ^^
Back