Allophyl fin

fylraen

Guardian
Society
-=EFC=-
oojulienoo Fylraen Quevven
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Hi there ^^

i was hunting some allophyl (mature/old/provider/guardian) near the 3T land area and i found this part in a allophyl provider with 31 peds.
I think it is for the DNA but i dont really know if its correct.

Can u tell me if it is a DNA part and how much can i sell this part?

Thx

fylraen said:

Hi there ^^

i was hunting some allophyl (mature/old/provider/guardian) near the 3T land area and i found this part in a allophyl provider with 31 peds.
I think it is for the DNA but i dont really know if its correct.

Can u tell me if it is a DNA part and how much can i sell this part?

Thx

To check if an Mob part is DNA material is to put it an ematter refiner. If it goes in then yes,it can be used.

You know,its weird tho..theres been alot of strange parts dropping lately. I've been hanging on to this stuff just in case...;)

Looted today ALLOPHYL TENTACLE

I think it's another paty need to add DNA Sample A and allophyl skin and we have full set.

PM me offers if someone need to buy

Last edited:
i try to put it in a refiner, but it say that this item cannot be dragged on it.... :/
it's wierd

i saw akoz and he dont know what is it for, so if anybody know what this part is for...

thx

im 100% sure that is first allophyl DNA part :D

i found a cornundacauda tentacule too .... it looks like same part, stackable and found with some amount of peds.

Grats on cool finds! :)

i ll put the two parts in my flat "genesis star tower C 4H" if you know someone who want to see it ^^

Level said:
im 100% sure that is first allophyl DNA part :D

well not unless MA are changing how DNA is created since it cannot be draged into teh refiner!

I think a lot of the new "animal parts" items are mainly for the furniture crafting. If they wont go in the refiner then how can they be mixed with DNA to make the mob DNA? Unless like Kygon says MA are about to change the method for creating DNA (unlikely?).

The Armax trophy head bp uses an armax skull & skin, so maybe there is a new bp on the way that uses allophyl parts? :)

Well i got 3 skins, a fin and a tentical and the all go in the refiner, so what is missing from the set?

I assume one tentical for starters, and wiki mentions a missing item "allo thigh bone" but who really know?

You have to drop the dna parts in the right order for it too work, thats why you cant drop the fin first.

thorax said:
Well i got 3 skins, a fin and a tentical and the all go in the refiner, so what is missing from the set?

I assume one tentical for starters, and wiki mentions a missing item "allo thigh bone" but who really know?

The people with Allo's on their LA. ;)

+rep for using the search button BTW :)

:D

You do not need to drop them in any particular order! :D At least for Exa DNA I did not need to... Or got real lucky :D

I made a Exa DNA, and here is what I did:

*Repaired the itmes to full TT value
*Put a ton of all items I knew were used into the refiner
*Put a DNA frag A into the refiner
*refined it and got a DNA back!! :)
*And the leftover stuff spat back out to my inventory ;)

Hope this helps :)

Allophyl fin and tentacle is TT food or close too that... i have found maybe 3-5 fin.s and alot off tentacles maybe 20-30 peaces and i feeded MR-TT and he was happy as always :D

thorax said:

I am not the expert on DNA, but afaik, there is always at least one part that is virtually impossible to find. The Fin, Skin, Tenacle are fairly common. I've never seen a Thigh Bone, though.

I think I kept one of each just in case, but I doubt that it's a big deal.

I vote TT food.

[edit]Oh, thighbone mentioned earlier. [/edit]

Have a nice journey.

Its the thigh bone your missing. If you happen to come across one pm me ;)

I had looted both a tentacle and a fin one night as well. I keep them in my apartment for safe keeping until that's better understood or someone finally comes up with an answer.

Unfortunately, for now I consider them 'decorations'.

Reason said:
I had looted both a tentacle and a fin one night as well. I keep them in my apartment for safe keeping until that's better understood or someone finally comes up with an answer.

Unfortunately, for now I consider them 'decorations'.

fins and tentacles are part of the dna but they drop often and they arent the rare part - rare part is thigbone - might as well tt the fins

Back