1. starfighter

Couple of warriors :)

Big gratz, mate ! :wtg:
  2. starfighter

Belated birthday gift from MA!

Nice birthday gift ! Gratz, Dusk ! :wtg:
  3. starfighter

Happy Birthday to Trinity Dusk Trinity

:birthday: Happy birthday, Dusk ! Did you have a nice one ? Have fun and be happy for the next 365 days ! Sirius
  4. starfighter

The happiest time

Wow ! It makes me warm and happy ! :yup: It's so fantastic to find your soulmate, somewhere in the world, through this virtual universe. :hug: VF and Lykke. Nexus and Buxxy. 2 great examples of the most beautifull things that people can realize with tools like EU. Gratz mates ! Be...
  5. starfighter

Dusk, Kylie and Pirx hit a wealthy Armax

Big gratz, mates ! :clap: You give us a beautifull image of the Federation of Free Wanderers. Now, for sure, at that price, I'll be yours next time ! ;)
  6. starfighter

Me and Vibezz

Gratz ! Nice one ! :beerchug: I got a Korss H380(L) yesterday, with an Armax Cow Old. :tongue2: But, it was so damaged that I just won't be able to use it more than a couple of days... :rolleyes:
  7. starfighter

Exarosaur young global!

Nice work, Molly ! :beerchug:
  8. starfighter

Training your Atrax

What's his name ? Rex ? Brutus ? +rep for this nice screenie !
  9. starfighter

Small ones, but make me happy !

Small ones, but made me happy ! These are my last three globals. Two of them came tonight. 242 PED Lyst ! With an OM-102, just imagine the time needed for extracting all this Lyst ! Please, MA, no more global like that ! Hey ! Stop ! It was just a joke ! Please, continue ! Once a day...
  10. Lyst 74 PED - 061120

Lyst 74 PED - 061120

Lysterium 74 PED, a few minutes after the Cornundos 63 PED global. I was sooooo happy !
  11. Cornundos 63 PED - 061120

Cornundos 63 PED - 061120

Cornundos gave me 63 PED, East of Twin.
  12. 242 PED Lyst

242 PED Lyst

A loooong time drilling, with OM102.
  13. starfighter

Basic Filter HoF - Happy Pirx

Gratz ! Nice one, Dan ! :beerchug:
  14. starfighter

Calypso Post - First Issue

Nice job ! I like it. +rep !
  15. starfighter

Report Random Acts of Kindness Here...

I completely agree with you, TotalTwist. Sweetthang helped me so many times ingame, getting me out this bloody outpost (I can't remember which one) when I was so noob, guiding me through Eudoria to get all the TP's, giving me many advices... I can even remember the firts time I met her. I was...
  16. starfighter

Advised armour for hunting?

Imho Goblin offers better protection for Exas than Gnome (check Pe-Wiki). And you get acid protection too, if you want to hunt snables. Just my opinion.
  17. starfighter

Dead Man Running

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10941&highlight=undead and this one : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18771 (all McCormick's movies) Fun ! :laugh:
  18. starfighter

What is the best gun for 100 ped?

I agree with this. I tried myself other guns, and I'm back to amped Opalo, now. Best economic choice for my skill level. More, with 100 PEDs, just forget uber guns. If you really want it, Mann-MPH seems to be good, for me, with a good amp. Only 3.5 PED TT and a very low markup. For skill...
  19. starfighter

Youngest player

Maybe is the answer in the question ? ;)
  20. starfighter

How to make money in Entropia - A guide

Nice job ! Definitely + rep. Thx, Pinky !
  21. starfighter

Looking for a mentor

Hi Dutchie ! Welcome to EU. I'm a 36 years old male from Belgium (GMT+2 too). I can understand a little bit dutch, but don't expect too much... :( I can help you if you need, even without being your mentor. Just PM me and let's meet ingame. Good luck and have fun !
  22. starfighter

What country Are you From

I'm from Belgium... "Ce plat pays qui est le mien"...;) The country of beer and chocolate ! :tongue2:
  23. starfighter

Efficiency - How to stay in the Black

Good job, AIO (one more time). Thx for advices. +rep
  24. starfighter

I am Wormholio !!!

Gratz Mac ! :beerchug:
Back