Search results

1. M

Selling: Personal Manufacturing Terminal

Selling: Personal Manufacturing Terminal http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Misc&id=78 Be one of the few to craft anywhere you wish :D. Looking for offers in the 10k-30k range, originally paid 30k from Neomaven's store in Twin Peaks for this item. I will accept 20k as a buy out...
  2. M

Selling: OreAmp OA-104 (L) Blueprint 61 QR

OreAmp OA-104 (L) Blueprint with QR of 61.0 Moved to ingame auction starting bid 7.5k, along with the rest of my Ore/En amp bp collection.
  3. M

My First OA103 HOF 2.5K

Clicked a few clicks in New Oxford and was getting no love... Grabbed my Personal Manufacturing Terminal from storage and tried the shores of Oyster and got this pearl... Blueprint was a 43 click MA106. Thanks :D
  4. M

Selling: Twin Peaks Mall Shop, Floor 1 #12 S

SOLD No longer available
  5. M

Selling: OreAmp/EnMatAmp (L) Blueprints

Selling/Taking offers on the following OreAmp/EnMatAmp Blueprints: OreAmp OA-102 (L) Blueprint QR 54 BO 2.5k OreAmp OA-104 (L) Blueprint QR 61 BO 17k Thank you.
  6. M

Upcoming Robot Event???

I got this screen shot before servers went down... Someone needs to invest in a spell checker :laugh:
  7. M

Selling Used Infiltrator Armor female FULL SET

Hello, I am selling my full set of Infiltrator Armor collection, Starting bid will be 7k ped And for now there will be no buyout. The remaining TT value on each item is (all values are in PED): Arms 135.24 Thigh 139.75 Harness 169.21 Foot 150.91 Helmet 89.52 Shin...
  8. M

Selling Starkhov AS-147 ME

As title says, selling AS-147ME Please PM me with offers, Starting offers should be around 12k with a buyout set for 14k. Thanks and Good Luck
  9. M

16k ATH on Arg plus piece of paper

I thought i would share this with everyone since the event is going on: Then shortly after that i found this in the same area: I hope those pictures come out, im a noob poster ;) Good luck to all you out there :D
  10. M

Robots giving Evade...

I was just wondering if anyone else is getting evade from the new upgraded bots? Never did get a single skill of dodge... Does this mean Robots only give Evade now? I seemed to get evade from all the robots N.E. of Twin. MoonShadow
  11. M

Pet will not gain exp

Could someone please help? I bought a pet about a week ago :) I have fed it and make it greet everyday but it will not get any exp. :confused: I have worked with it so much that I unlocked pet taming and am now at green pet handler, animal taming lvl 136. Do I have to get my skills higher...
Back