The remaining TT value on each item is (all values are in PED):

Arms 135.24
Thigh 139.75
Harness 169.21
Foot 150.91
Helmet 89.52
Shin 144.24
Gloves 149.06

No End time as of yet, But I do reserve the right to sell if I like an offer that is presented. Please post reply here or PM me your offers, looking for a all PED transaction.

Thank you and good luck

Last edited:
bumpppy for the best ingame pvp armor :D

Still selling, looking for more offers :D bump

Sold

:yay:Set has been sold :yay:

Thread re-opened Sale back on

After getting no response from the person who requested to meet up and finish the transaction, I have decided to go ahead and reopen the selling thread.

Last offer is 8k, but im reopening at 7k ped which is just below market value for the set.

Looking to sell as a set...

If not sold in a week or two I will be putting it on auction, or in my shop in twin mall 1st floor.

Thanks and good luck :)

So you upped the SB :scratch2: please change original post then as it still shows 5k

Not really an auction, just was the starting price I would be willing to sell the set for. I had not calculated the market value of the set before first posting.
First post corrected.

This set only selling as a whole, or parts too?

Trying to sell as a set.

At the moment I have no offers on the set.

If too much time goes by with no interest I will either wait to sell or place it on in game auction.

consider the set sold if you sell for market price... right now your asking 717%... let me check the auction stats and lets try to work something out

Actually I just recalculated the set and I am selling it for BELOW market price, I don't know what figures your using but I am using the most recent market values for all items, then combining the totals.

Anyways, set is no longer for sale, I will be parting it out in my shop in the mall at twin or selling it on auction. Thanks for your interest :)

I wish you all success

Back