Search results

1. M

Mandyr Mining Runs

Hi Everyone. So, after being out of the game for a couple of years i remembered i still had some peds to spen so i decided to come back :) Since MA wiped all my skill i decided to start in something that i mostly ignored before: Mining! (geez what a suprise rigth? :P) So without more delay i...
  2. M

847 PED Drone 01!!!

Got a Global of 240 Ped on a Caudatargus earlier (forgot to take screnshot) with two Goblin Harness (1 female and 1 male) so decided to finally buy a MK2. Buyed 100Ped of amno and started shooting drones when this come up Click to enlarge the chip is a Minor Health Chip worth around 5 Ped a...
  3. M

304 Ped Jester D-1

Decided to see if crafting skill gains was better, got no skills but got this hof, not bad trade :D Click to enlarge
  4. M

131PED Bery Young & 101Ped Daikiba Mature

now this what i thinks as a lucky nigth :D Click to enlarge and about 5-10 min later almost at the same spot Click to enlarge it seems i must stick with the noob mobs since with them i get hofs and with more dificult mobs i get even with luck hey but i'm not complaining :cool:
  5. M

245 Berycled Young

got my forst crafting hof and now my first hunting hof i'm really happy :)Click to enlarge
  6. M

304 ped BodyGuard Gloves

hehe my first hof and well needed! Click to enlarge
  7. M

what should i use now to skill?

ok i'm going to stop whining and try to work this out so i would like to know what weapon should i use to continue skilling i'm at 732 handgun and using an Mann MPH doesn't work anymore so what should i get to continue skilling on laser pistols?
  8. M

No Skill when crafting?

first of all i want to say hi to everyone since is the first time i post at this forum second i would like to know if anyone noticed something wrong when crafting since i decided to try and craft a little to get some skill since i'm still making setler shins and i would love to craft other...
Back