Search results

1. dennis2tde

Whats this ?

got a weird msg in the ingame chat i know iam not the only one. but when i saw it i was like WTF! dont know what it means but think it has something to do with the invasion. if you know more post it here or discuss :)
  2. dennis2tde

Achievement: Mda

thought it would be nice to skill a bit of fisting on argo's so i got this unlock :)
  3. dennis2tde

Achievement: Serendipity

Wasnt going to bed till i got this. i now got it but not sleepy anymore :( time for some more shooting :D
  4. dennis2tde

anoying frog!

Was out hunting feffs at Fury and there are alot of these wannabe frogs around wich i normally avoid cause i find em anoying :rolleyes: Iam glad i didnt avoid this one cause it wasnt that anoying. :D then when i was almost at the end of the hunt cause my amp was almost broken so needed to...
  5. dennis2tde

HoF: Swirls & Stars

this one i had yesterday a nice swirlie with some star toppings ah right and this one i got tonight :wtg: nice to start a hunt like that :yay:
  6. dennis2tde

HoF: allo prov hof

was hunting allos and estos again :D then these two buggers kept anoying me so shot them! after those i went back repaired my amp and armor went back into battle with another provider then this one popped up :wtg: so that was a very nice evening :yay:
  7. dennis2tde

HoF: allo old

started this morning with a nice small global after the first run only gotten that global and a couple of 40+ pedders so it was a nice run, so i continued and this one came by i love this morning :wtg:
  8. dennis2tde

HoF: small ambu hof

Well was hunting allo's and esto's this morning with no luck at all so switched to Ambu's half way through my ammo this one popped up :wtg:
  9. dennis2tde

Selling: Full Vigi Male

Selling full Vigi Male armor sb: +350 bo: +400
  10. dennis2tde

Some globals :)

Started the day of with some argo's and this one came along after that i met a guy named Silvio we chatted a bit and we thought we might go for some ambu's at nea's we both had a korss h400 (L) so would be enough firepower to take them down a bit faster then solo :rolleyes: and iam glad we...
  11. dennis2tde

Looking for a Diciple

Hi there, Iam currently online alot, so was thinking of why not get a diciple and give it a go. Best thing is if you came from europe as that is where iam from. Need to be able to talk/write english. ( dutch is oke too ) My proffesion ingame is hunting. Looking for a Diciple that is...
  12. dennis2tde

Nice day.

Had a nice day today Started out to what to hunt so though hell lets try some allo'ss and esto's glad i did. after that i had to go for dinner, logging back in and thought lets try some feffs and it turned out nicely for me this was a very nice day :yay: :yay:
  13. dennis2tde

Achievement: Rda!

Was hunting some argo's for the past week and unlocked RDA :D
  14. dennis2tde

nice cobalt

after a couple of days full time mining this one popped up after that one i thought i might aswell get some more hunting skills as my claim is near some mobs now and then, so want to be able to shoot em a bit easier so hunted some allophyls and this one came by.. :yay:
  15. dennis2tde

Selling: Malachai Dante (F)

Want to sell these nice shades so gimme offers :D http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Clothes&id=3 SB +1000 ped
  16. dennis2tde

POE whats the price on a full set

i might be interrested in buying a full set of POE (M) but how much does it go for now ? hope you can help me out thanks in advance :cool:
  17. dennis2tde

Big Combibo

Does anyone know where to find the big combibo's ? they used to be East of Shinook in that LA but they changed that like ages ago and i wasnt able to find a new spot to hunt the big ones like OA prowler stalkers thx for your time reading this and hopefull thx for the info :)
  18. dennis2tde

Funniest thing youve heard in pvp

What's the funniest thing youve heard in pvp while chasing or running away from a Green dot :wtg:
  19. dennis2tde

Looking for a Soc.!.!

oke iam looking for a new soc. i got 75k skills Full Nemesis and 5B and 5A using the korrs h400 L with 104 amp and as main weapon the LR 48L amp 105 EK 2600 Z20 L OF 213 L MF i like hunting trox ambu or a team trip to CP iam looking for an active soc no matter what time cause iam logging on...
  20. dennis2tde

1 more week

ah 1 more week then i finally get my new computer :yay: then i can get back into EU :cool: was playing another game online cause the computer i had did not have the recommended stuff to play EU normally cant wait till i see you all again :wtg: cya all in about a week cheers :rolleyes:
  21. dennis2tde

Selling Ziplex Tik200 Matter Seeler (L) bp

Hey All a mate looted an unlimited Ziplex Tik200 Matter Seeker (L) and as none have sold he has no idea as to the price. Any suggestions or offers are welcome. Thanks :)
  22. dennis2tde

Ziplex Tik200 Matter Seeker (L) bp

Hi All, I looted well a friend Michael YeahYeah Miller looted an unlimited bp for a Ziplex Tik200 Matter Seeker (L). None have sold in auction and I was wondering what Price they go for?
  23. dennis2tde

5B armor plating

Selling full set of 5B armor plating +170 per plate pm me if interrested
  24. dennis2tde

Geo, prosp, surv skills

Geo skill TT=5.28 6600% (348 ped) prosp skill TT=7.75 6300% (488 ped) surv skill TT=2.13 6200% (132 ped) total (968 ped) if you buy them all at once total price will be 900 ped.
  25. dennis2tde

taking offers on this outfit

Sold!! .........
Back