Big Combibo

dennis2tde

Guardian
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Jakie Alcohol1c Brown
Does anyone know where to find the big combibo's ?

they used to be East of Shinook in that LA but they changed that like ages ago and i wasnt able to find a new spot to hunt the big ones like OA prowler stalkers

thx for your time reading this and hopefull thx for the info :)

Deathifier's LA has bibo DNA but it;'s set to minimum afaik - In favor of Repesiliex Stalkers (Who hunts those anyway?)

Deathifier, if you see this - Perhaps you could make a poll of what people would prefer.. I know what I would ;)

Around the Emerald lake area.
Not sure where exactly...so have a look.:scratch2:
GL:yay:

The bulk of the higher maturity combibo I have seen are out in the pvp 1 north of PA. The only bummer about that is that you can't hunt just the bibos there. I've been hunt some of the bibos out at sweat camp lately with my peashooter and I acutally looted some vigi shins :) I'm hoping that they drop a couple more pieces for me :p

its to bad indeed that that LA become empty.
i thought he wantedto make somekind of miners LA but still big bibo s are fun to hunt :wtg:

hope they will change it again ;)

its to bad indeed that that LA become empty.
i thought he wantedto make somekind of miners LA but still big bibo s are fun to hunt :wtg:

hope they will change it again ;)

It's empty because the owner is banned for cheating, so it won't be changing any time soon. In the meantime any hunting or mining you do on this LA is giving free tax money to the banned avatar. Whether or not they will ever be able to collect it is a separate question, but personally I prefer not to help cheats to profit, so I avoid those areas.

this topoic should be stickied! every month someone asks where to find the big combibos. every month oleg or myself or someone else tell them nostrop has been banned for cheating, etc, etc. it is kinda funny.

i however do want to hunt large combibos as well. i found a decent spot with a few armax mixed in for variety. :)

nostrop has been banned for cheating, etc, etc. it is kinda funny.

thanks again for pointing that out

and for the thread first one ive seen but then again i dont look at hunting threads that often only for the experiments some people do :rolleyes:

bump for big combibos!:yay:

Hell Yeah!! more big combibo !! i hunt them ALL the time and have had some real nice drops and those are just young to old mostly :)

there are some big bibos just outside of twin peaks,i think to the east

Back