Search results

1. Shorty

Uber: 2289 ped Lyst

took me about 10-11 hours to extract this! over night, while watching a movie and while going to school.. djeez it took long! wish we had the old extractors ;)
  2. Shorty

Uber: 1646 Ped Atrox Mature

about 30 trox before finishing the 5k iron challenge! finally after a few years raising my highest hunting solo loot from 1525 to 1646 PED!
  3. Shorty

Uber: First tower and more!

:yay: to start with.. first time since a long time I was almost speechless when getting of hof! but this one was big :D lol first the tower! after 3 amps of getting 5 finds in 170 bombs or something i almost lost hope, had to sell ores there to get new bombs! Did that and went to dome 16...
  4. Shorty

Achievement: CGA unlocked!

And even not much of a miner, but i HAD to get this :yay: got it! Click to enlarge The run i made wasn't even that bad,, used 3 x 103 amp and 3 x 104 amp, and only had 145 ped loss :D
  5. Shorty

Uber: Uber ESI (124 Ped)

Got this of a 128 Ped Atrox Old and i think him for that.. oh soc chat, i just told someone gratz on a global on trox near me i think a minute later i got mine :) Click to enlarge
  6. Shorty

Buying: Fi/Ra/Co Dante

Title says it.. I'm looking for a Fi/Ra/Co Dante BLP amp. AMP BOUGHT! thread can be closed!
  7. Shorty

Buying: Tiger Harnass + Shins M,L Full TT

as title says.. Tiger harnass M,L Full TT Tiger Shins M,L Full TT will pay normal prices.. had one on auction which got bought out before i relogged with a deposit! seriously 1 MINUTE!! anyway.. let me know if you got a new one :) PM or post in this thread.. i check EF quite a lot! Thanks!
  8. Shorty

I'm Awesome! I mean.. Cool!

unlocked it today! thanks to the skillincrease x3 period! it was on a hogghunt with my soc-mate bart! he was going for combat sense. too bad he didn't get it just yet. Click to enlarge
  9. Shorty

HoF: 75 Ped Esi and global

so i TP'ed in a group of trox and first kill was this big ass atrox guardian which i think had a lot of skill to store but i stole his 75 Ped ESI :yay: no screeny of this, although 30 ped later i got this global and you can still see the esi on it :) Click to enlarge
  10. Shorty

Achievement: Medicine Unlock!

Ok so i can't really call it an achiefment since i chipped it.. but i really wanted it and i hope that medicine get's me to max some nice limited faps faster :) but i got a screeny and a new skill :) Click to enlarge
  11. Shorty

HoF: Yesterday Good, Today Great!

so yesterday was good with a 64 Ped Esi and a lot of globals Yesterday's run! and today i started of with another 400 Ped run on troxies started with a global and forgot autoscreen, so no screeny of that one, turned it one and went on with my hunt when this one popped up it sure took a screen...
  12. Shorty

HoF: Big day!

so i started on cp today.. which was a great start! 2 globals in 5 minutes and 15 minutes later again 2 in 5 minutes.. or so.. you can see it down here in the screeny ;) after i got a lot of lag (thanks to my brother :mad:) i quit for about 2-3 hours and after i came back loot was terrible...
  13. Shorty

Buying: Martial Thighs/Helmet (M)

I am looking for the Martial Helmet and Thighs medium to full TT Thighs are pretty hard to get.. so if anyone has em maybe laying in there storage or not using it.. please PM :) also PM for Helmet ofc ;)
  14. Shorty

Uber: First Solo Hunting!

Click to enlarge yea!! :yay: didnt expect this one! just wanted to try the new troxie style! and i think i like them! :D just before this one i had a cb13 of 91 peds also :) but i almost oploaded the wrong screeny and then i was to lazy to try it again :) thanks :D
  15. Shorty

Selling: Full Solir(M,L) + 8a(L) and HL8 (L)

Hi, i am selling my full solir (M) and 8a plates, since i mostly overprotect myself and hunt mobs i normally wouldn't hunt, i am also considering quitting hunting, but that is a later dissicion.. so taking bids on: Full solir M,L.. used a little bit.. lets say its on 95% condition 8A...
  16. Shorty

PED Saving XX Ganga!

god this one saved my run big time! was doing a 2 x OA103 + 2 x OA104 run.. and till that moment it wasn't going so well hehe.. but i guess the ingame whining helped ;) Click to enlarge
  17. Shorty

First Trooper EVER!

When on my run today on armax, i came past a few trooper gen 06 and 05's and i thought they we're really really strong.. and when i saw this gen 04, i actually wanted to go back to the shopping container so i said to soc.. let's see what they can do.. so i started shooting.. and damage wasn't...
  18. Shorty

3-4 hours.. 3 HoF's + 4Globals!

yeah! that was my fast decision outcome of what i made this morning! i started hunting some feff's maybe i could loot myself another korss. but loot sucked so hard since i started right after the 6,8k HoF. and I must say our Soc was doing sooo good on mining that day, almost half of the...
  19. Shorty

Great mannel run!

hi all! i saved up some materials in hunting and finally used it (almost all) first run on basic shirts was worthless! lol got a return of about 50%.. so i thought if we're losing then better risk all.. (declare me a fool :D ) but it turned out pretty good! first one 111 ped! Click to...
  20. Shorty

5 times! Het is ons, DEM!

Skitzo, Schafie and me went hunting chompers but those were harder as we thought! so we went for hogglos and got us a nice run with 5.. or even 6 globals i forgot :D this is one of em.. we also got 149 and 236 and 68 and anoter in the 50 ped.. so we defently had a good run and most...
  21. Shorty

Simple Global!

First crafting global outside tailoring :) first global i post and saved after 4 months :) I had a 11,7k hof in team of 2 so that keeps me playing good :D i haven't posted that one yet since i dont have the pic, team mate doesnt want to post it on the forum lol, but i'm gonna post it as soon...
  22. Shorty

2 more globals :D

and again both team globals, i guess i just have more luck in team! both were in team with Sinedia from my soc :) so this one was in the first run.. Click to enlarge 200 ped ammo, wich i actually loss quite big on about 70 peds.. after we got killed by an AOA, we started again north of...
  23. Shorty

2 hogs and a trax for DEM!

I first had this global with Paddo 79 Ped Atrax Prowler, and we actually DIDNT want to take it, cause we thought we couldnt handle it, but he had a claim near it and it attacked him lol! Click to enlarge after that we tried neconu wich wasnt such big succes either, so we got some folks...
  24. Shorty

are you using the new Aim things?

as the title says.. with the new Vu new aim points were implemented.. do you use one of them? or did you stick to the old one? :)
  25. Shorty

2 tailoring globals :D

when i saw my collected molisk tooth and animal hide in storage.. i though.. lets make some pants, but i figured, shirts are cheaper since fine textile is more expensive than wool cloth.. so shirts it was.. first run wasn't much actually, really nothing to say it more detailed.. then i...
Back