are you using the new Aim things?

Shorty

Prowler
Tuur Bona Bonaventura
as the title says.. with the new Vu new aim points were implemented.. do you use one of them? or did you stick to the old one? :)

I tried them - by mistake admittedly - and don't like them at all. The little red dot in the centre of the original crosshairs makes it a lot easier to see IMO.

Lol - ooooh, I have a greyish green circle with a line running under it. And I thought this was THE new target. I didnt realise we had a choice.

Noob forever:D

Tere

I like them :)

Hitting N cycles through them - so you can retain the old if you like, or use one of the new ones :yay

i've tried the new ones but don't really like them anymore than the original - i was hoping for some more color contrast, but didn't notice a difference, tbh

I tried them - by mistake admittedly - and don't like them at all. The little red dot in the centre of the original crosshairs makes it a lot easier to see IMO.

little red dot? i assume this results from a laser attachment? haven't used one in a long while

I love It! Changed It straight away!

I have the circle with the lines either side, going from the out edge to a quarter way In. I think that's what It looks like.

EDIT:

Here's a pic!

crosshair.JPG

I have the circle with the lines either side, going from the out edge to a quarter way In. I think that's what It looks like.

EDIT:

Here's a pic!

crosshair.JPG

Yup, thats the one I use since I find that one much easier to see on the screen and aim with - especially if mobs are quite a long distance away.

Always wondered why the crosshairs don't serve an additional purpose, such as changing colour once your equipped weapon is in range. Like it stays white and then turns red or something once you're able to shoot the target. :dunno:

EDIT:

Here's a pic!

crosshair.JPG

yup like this one too! :) i tried the one with the white drop (lol?) too, but it looks so.. weird..

little red dot? i assume this results from a laser attachment? haven't used one in a long while

uhh no.. laserdots don't work no-more i think :\
there is a new one wich has like 1mm Dot in the middle of the new aim point..

Always wondered why the crosshairs don't serve an additional purpose, such as changing colour once your equipped weapon is in range. Like it stays white and then turns red or something once you're able to shoot the target. :dunno:

Brilliant idea! I keep changing the crosshairs, Im using the new ones atm, depends what I get used to.

EDIT:

Here's a pic!

crosshair.JPG

i use the same

Back