Search results

1. Snooze

Buying: Vigi (F) Feet & Thighs

Bumpski! Still missing these two pieces. Please, gimme a shout if by some crazy fluke you happen to have either! Edit: just foot-guards missing now. Wtb!
  2. Snooze

Buying: Vigi (F) Feet & Thighs

As the title says, looking for these two pieces.
  3. Snooze

Atrox Egg found

tt it. *cough* hehe
  4. Snooze

Winner of Avatar Look-a-like Competition

Lookin' good Sibuk ;))))) There should be a special prize for chilli sombreros :S Gratz to teh winner !
  5. Snooze

another ath

Hehe, man this is so typical. Ofcourse, as usual when theres a huge fukup the only person that actually communicates to the people is gone ... who knows where .. prolly till they figure out a "MA(and maybe user...NOT)friendly way" to calm people down.. somehow, I keep getting that weird dejavu...
  6. Snooze

To implant or not to implant ?

Chip the cheap stuff. Gain the expensive ones naturally. You just have to do some research and figure out what you need the most to suit your needs.
  7. Snooze

4 Globals and 1 silent(no esi)

Same reason why everyone calls exarosaurs ''exos''... and araneatroxes ''spiders''... etc --> its too long :D Anyways, gratz on the globe spree !
  8. Snooze

Definition of a reseller

Someone really oughta make a list of all the 24/7 resellers out there just like the scammer list so people know if its a reseller or not from whom they are buying items.. Kinda like a hall of shame list, one where noone would want to be listed in.. Screenshots could be used as proof.. Atleast it...
  9. Snooze

A day I broke even *whuuuuut*

hehe ---> Mobtype: Reilly boots :laugh: Nice soft, im still using peass for this tho. ...and gratz!
  10. Snooze

Nice trax global

The only thing missing is an ml hehe gratz
  11. Snooze

what do u get when u disband pet

You get its tt value transfered back on to your ped card. So the nutrio markup is all lost.
  12. Snooze

LONGU stalker UBER

Awesome, could've been more fun if MA put some neat item in it too. Still, huge gratz!
  13. Snooze

Argos loot 1337 x 3! HOLY MOLEY!

That ain't no coincidence. :) But it is pretty funny nevertheless.
  14. Snooze

Atrox QUEEN

Th....... wha.......... err.... :eek: Now THATS a Godzilla right there. Gratz on the helmet. :)
  15. Snooze

Please kill the queen!

I think she's not spawned yet.
  16. Snooze

Have you seen this before ?

Thats creepy. The beginning of ..... g... g... gh... ghosts in EU? :eek:
  17. Snooze

Please kill the queen!

Fully agree with ya, no use in waiting so long.... bring on the queen MA ! People are suffering ! :O
  18. Snooze

i just don't get it...

That is because primary combat skills (rifle, lb, hg, whip, yada yada) increase alot faster than the other supporting skills. Prof Standing is an average of them all. I remember reading a list of what skills you gained from each profession.. forgot the address tho. Maybe someone else remembers. :)
  19. Snooze

greeeaaaat

Thats just .... great! Gratz! :D
  20. Snooze

Loots has changed?

Something weird is happening with the return, yes, it's not the same (for me atleast). Just don't hunt for a few days and then try your luck again.
  21. Snooze

Summer hunting competition! 15/6 - 15/8

Well this should be fun, I'll try to get a few entries. :p The prize is too good to miss this. :)
  22. Snooze

Atrox Queen and Eggs?

Atrox Queen? O.O ...so wheres the princess? :tongue2:
  23. Snooze

Not Happy At All !

Well, since ive already lost so much after this last vu I guess theres not much else to loose so Ive got only 2 words for the "EU balancing manager" or the whoever-the-hell-person is responsible for the return right now: F*** you. Seriously. Its no use whining and trying to explain your...
  24. Snooze

My opalo(part 2)

Well I think you have 2 choices here... either you go for fun.. or you go for economy.. If its the first, then theres really no limits as to what you can do, except for the size of the wallet. :) If its the last - all you have to think about is how to minimize your expenses - be it a better...
  25. Snooze

Maff Attack @Argus

:rofl: That looks like a nude beach. The one like in Eurotrip, hehe. :)
Back