Maff Attack @Argus

Kyl

Old Alpha
Society
retired
Kyladis Kyl Dysil
LOL

I never have seen something like this before :)

1 (one!) avatar (i think his name was 'The Nightbird') brought a whole herd of Maffoids to Argus. The turret got hot!

First i wanted to post under Archievment but ... ;)

looksie:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

and

Wow that s a lot of Maffs lol

:eek: i've done trains (accidently killed a few ppl doing so)...but that's one hell of a nice train :laugh: :bowdown:

That's funny! Wish I could have seen it!

Holy Crap, any get in??? :eek:

ROFL!! Hell thats alot of maff's!!!

Nice one, I tried the same with a few tens of snables, but beware, if one dies by the turret, the rest are stuck behind and get slowly wiped out... so go sideways around the turret, better bring someone else to split the train, one half or even both will get intact...

:rofl:

That looks like a nude beach. The one like in Eurotrip, hehe. :)

Only about 5 or 6 got in :/ The rest got stuck on the walls or killed by the turrets. I'm glad someone liked it but I consider it a failure since about 95% died without wreaking the havoc I was hoping for lol. :D That second pic captured about 1/4 the maffs I tried to run into argus, but it still looks amazing doesn't it :) :) :) Every dot on the radar represented like 10 or 20 maffs lol

mrproper said:
Nice one, I tried the same with a few tens of snables, but beware, if one dies by the turret, the rest are stuck behind and get slowly wiped out... so go sideways around the turret, better bring someone else to split the train, one half or even both will get intact...

Not a problem, with so many maffs, the lag created the "ghost walk effect" in that they phase through any mob and avatar obstacles :D the problem was that the entrance was too small and the most of the maffs chose targets with a wall in the way rather than continue chasing after me.

Back