Search results

1. artbaron

Help: The Thing Mission

Ok l did the thing mission, completed all 20 task killed more than 10 things in the cave and escaped waited around for a bit ran around for a bit but didn't get a Helicopter. So any ideas what l've done wrong? Any help would be great, cheers :wtg:
  2. artbaron

Omegaton Jump Boots

Would love some jet powered rocket boots, plzzzzzzzzzzzz MA :yay:
  3. artbaron

HoF: 321ped esi

4. artbaron

1st CND HOF

Only my 4th trip to CND in over 4 years game play, but this is the best so far :D
  5. artbaron

2 small mining HOFs

Started this game as a hunter but all my luck seems to be with mining :scratch2:
  6. artbaron

I went to see to Doctor

And she gave me this :wtg:
  7. artbaron

Wtf ma!!!!!

:mad: Been chasing the hunting HOF for a long time now, last solo HOF was 3+years ago and then bang l hear the sweet sound :yay: Then the horror sets in 81ped worth of tt oil crap!!!! :( Thx for nothing MA, keep taking the fun outta the game for me and adding more nails to the coffin :scratch2:
  8. artbaron

Remove this feature NOW MA!!!!!

All l can say is it SUX SUX SUX!!!! :mad:
  9. artbaron

Back up good EU files

When things crapped out on entropia and l was forced to download the whole bloody files again, it drove me mad! :mad: So l got EU working smooth again :yay: Step 1. Buy yourself a external hard drive. Step 2. Copy your good files to hard drive. Step 3. When the shit hits the fan(and it will)...
  10. artbaron

Surfboards

Would love to have a surfboard sitting in the corner of the appartment MA :D Some BP's to make a surfboard would be cool, do you want a surfboard in EU? or better still a surfboard table, made 1 years ago. very cool :)
  11. artbaron

2 small hits :)

nothing great but better than the crap l've been getting :rolleyes:
  12. artbaron

Cougar mob

If MA bring in the cougar mob would you hunt them or love them???
  13. artbaron

Belkar HOF

Bloody good feeling :yay: Looked at my start date into EU, 4 years/1 day :D Found this today :) sometimes dropping that 2nd bomb pays off :D
  14. artbaron

Chrome mobs

since the last up date some mobs are chrome and some are just fine? everything else seems fine, anyone else having the same probs?
  15. artbaron

Lay-by System?

Would you use a lay-by system to get items that cost alot? Making payments when you can, l would and l'd have alot more higher end toys to play with :D Sometimes out laying loads of peds just can't be done, but small amounts over a period of time could work. MA system only and have a time...
  16. artbaron

Crafting Bot?

OMG crafting is sooooooooooo boring! l'm thinking MA should bring in some sort of crafting bot you can buy from the TT and place all your ingredients and blueprint, then stick it onto the crafting machine. Then at least you can go out hunting while you craft. MA can double their money intake...
  17. artbaron

Give up crafting!

Give up or not? After more than 3 1/2 years casual crafting and only 2 globals ever :mad: would you give it up or not?
  18. artbaron

Computer temp?

Anyone know what is the normal running tempreture of a computer? I was running at around 42.c but modifided the side and hooked up a fan, it now runs at 34.c to 36.c. In Australia at mo is bloody hot here :)
  19. artbaron

argo swirlie

Having the longest run without a single hit then bang! I found the CB13 on argo's is a good combination, always seem to loot something :)
  20. artbaron

3 for 1000ped

Latest little run, nothing great! Gee thx MA :scratch2: Maybe next year :rolleyes:
  21. artbaron

CND mob loc help?

Looking for a list of mobs at CND domes, cant seem to find anywhere. Any help pointing me in the right direction would be great, thinking of taking a trip there soon. ;) Cheers
  22. artbaron

Happy Holidays to all

For all entropians Happy Holidays and for all those forced to go on Holidays, Dont worry the game will still be here when you get back :laugh:
  23. artbaron

False ammo

With this new ammo change do you think MA is trying to pull the wool over our eyes? New players are going to say 'OH WOW' look at all this ammo l got!
  24. artbaron

My latest little run

All small but hoping it's building up to that big one :D Did get a ESI later worth 16ped, so it was a good run for a change ;)
  25. artbaron

One step closer to a HOF

Nothing great but l hope it' brings me closer to that HOF l been looking for :laugh: l can only hope :D
Back