Wtf ma!!!!!

artbaron

Provider
Society
Aussie Diggers
:mad: Been chasing the hunting HOF for a long time now, last solo HOF was 3+years ago and then bang l hear the sweet sound :yay:
Then the horror sets in 81ped worth of tt oil crap!!!! :(

Thx for nothing MA, keep taking the fun outta the game for me and adding more nails to the coffin :scratch2:

Last edited:
I think you misunderstand how Globals and HOFs work.

No, thats not true. But l know how disapointment works :rolleyes:

But you got your HOF sound/animation.

If you know, that you get the loot you "deserve" and Global/Hof sound and animation are just added afterwards by the system to condition you to chase after even more, whats to be disappointed about?

step up to bigger mobs cycle a few 10k ped a day. maybe you will get a single loot that might make you happy

:mad: Been chasing the HOF for a long time now, last solo HOF was 3+years ago and then bang l hear the sweet sound :yay:
Then the horror sets in 81ped worth of tt oil crap!!!! :(

Thx for nothing MA, keep taking the fun outta the game for me and adding more nails to the coffin :scratch2:

Obviously mining is not a solo hof? yours from this year
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/179521-belkar-hof.html

:yay: Gratz Nice Screenie :D

Saw that in game, there was a 50 Ped Atrox HOF either seconds before or after too.

To OP, I feel your pain. I have been an on and off player over the years. The past year I have been a very active player depositing a lot ( depoing alot for me that is ). I have been hunting extensively and on occassion mining. I can say honestly that in the last few months, I have globaled around 35 to 40 times........and ALL of them have been oil or whatever the mob gives that is complete crap. No, I dont expect uber loot on each global, but shit......with that many globals, toss me a friggin bone at least once in a while with an ESI or something that I can sell for a decent markup.

EDIT: After making this post I spent some time ( a few minutes ;-p ) I realized something. Even though i havent been "tossed that bone" I still continue to depo and create plenty of decay for MA. So why should MA give better loot when there are so many suckers.....( like me ) that keep depoing and decaying for MA......./sigh ok I am a sucker in hopes that soon i will get a big loot.....I lose ;-(

Last edited:
My honest advice is to stop thinking about HoFs; they are bonuses... nothing more.
I much rather have a decent return on my hunts without any globals, or small ones anyway.

MA can be such a tease, gratz anyways.

Plz give an idea of your general hunting expenditures per day/week or whatever... otherwise the anger about no hof in 3 years is little hard to believe unless you rarely play....

Ive dropped loads of cash into things and not hoffed on them.... but if youve spent the same as me in 3 years that I spend in maybe 1 month who should be more upset?

But you got your HOF sound/animation.

If you know, that you get the loot you "deserve" and Global/Hof sound and animation are just added afterwards by the system to condition you to chase after even more, whats to be disappointed about?

Total Loot: 2,985 PED
Total Finds: 2,380 PED

OMG, MA DIDN`T GAVE ME AN ATH ALTHOUGH I BARELY PLAY!

Stop with the nonsense, lots of ppl cycle 100Ks before actually get something. You get what you deserve.

no gratz from me obviously...

They should have a minimum of 500 ped or something like that before entering the hof list, anything lesser just feel like a big global.

This happens every day when they reset the HOF board!

If you aren't happy with your HOF, why post it here? :confused:

No Gratz from me, you evidently weren't looking for one.

This happens every day when they reset the HOF board!

If you aren't happy with your HOF, why post it here? :confused:

No Gratz from me, you evidently weren't looking for one.

Hof board doesnt get reset anymore. Now they just stay on for 24 hours and then they go off again.

Hof board doesnt get reset anymore. Now they just stay on for 24 hours and then they go off again.

Ah, I didn't know that! :eyecrazy:

But my post still stands.

Ok, I have read all the posts here and some really good advice is given. Sure it is really nice to hear the bells and whistles, but to be honest, they dont mean crap unless you get an uber loot ( to me over 1k ped ). If I could discover a way to hunt/mine/craft and almost always profit, without any globals I wouldnt care.

Hi all

My theory is that more u spend more u get :yay:.....if dont get 100k hof or 10k hof u at least should get u depo in use 2x..if i depo 100dollars i hunt,mine,craft im pretty sure that i will get in total in overall about 2kpeds in use..im not good to explain what i mean,its not maybe profit what i get but if i make 100ped runs 10times(in mining) and get skills and make my ped card stay in that 100ped that is true Hoffing in game....if u Hof over 1k i think it sometimes affect to u loot...u get 1k lose 2k lol but all time get skills,skilling is my nr.1 piority LOOT IS JUST BONUS TO GET U GOING OVER AND OVER AGAIN :yay:

sorry from my bad english :lolup:

Back