Search results

1. GuNOiL

Selling: Fullset BEAR(M)

selling as a full set my beloved Bear male, it hasnt been used in years so low tier.it was the 1st full set in Entropia thanks to Stormer looting bear foot gaurds way back when they was new. PM or post offers thanks its full TT say 500ped
  2. GuNOiL

Some EU Vids

hey guys, i dont play as much as i should, however i still love watching these and checking what you all been upto on EUForums. may Lootius be with u all, have fun... My Fav from Vid CompVU10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSGgZ5ttZ3M&fmt=22 BAM's Rockstar TWO (we need a 3rd bro)...
  3. GuNOiL

Trance Energy 2010

omg its come around quick, the best party in Europe :yay: :yay: cya there if u can make it, if not next year, we have one of the hotels booked for the next 5 years its that good!! lol last year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxahh1By4QQ&feature=related official web...
  4. GuNOiL

AFK 6Mns should i come home yet

Yey peeps :D i just would just like ask if you think if its worth coming back atm or is it the same old.... Wheres Cryengine? Orb's diaries is it another Shhhh(egg) ???? ????? ?????? ??? ??????? ??? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ?????? ???? ?????? ???? hehe i got bored for a while, however i...
  5. GuNOiL

PC atrox master coat

just curious of what its worth Pre VU9 Atrox master coat in dark wine [/IMG] think its the only 1 ever, thanks Entopia, Sarah and Kfishers;)
  6. GuNOiL

B> Rutuba & Spartacus Mparts

hey all im looking for Male Rutuba and Sparatcus male parts plz Pm or post and ill make a offer ty
  7. GuNOiL

I Won MA event! CES3

Mid level skills, Mid level armour, broken ped card, big heart = Lucky Bas***d well i really needed this, so thanks. try again tomorrow for AS147, since ive taken 2 days off for it all and was too busy for Mayhem event. well my 1st MA event win, Woo Woo lets hope its the start of MANY! Click...
  8. GuNOiL

2007 best of....

hey all;) 2008 is so close, so lets all have a best moments of 2007 thread, i think we deserve it!! so we should show/post/rebump the things that made it for us in EU or things that just made us happy to be part of EU... well ive got loads but ill start with Bams Vid s its frigin awesome!! so...
  9. GuNOiL

Freeze Frame

omg started after update, after a few mins i get game freeze! after a hour of this last night i had i couldnt log into windowsXP!! only way to stop the freeze frame was to pull the plug.... i reformated whole Pc today, updated drivers ect ect reload our beloved EU and still the same! umm wtf...
  10. GuNOiL

S>m71a1

hey all im taking offers for this nice rifle, i would like to sell it by end of the week canceled would be stupid to sell it
  11. GuNOiL

Selling Unique Apartments

Gold building TI city 14 D>E>F back on the market since trade bugs has been fixed for apartment transfer with items in and i am still not using these amazing Apts like first planned :( 14D and E are totally Unique and will not be seen anywhere else in Entropia. 14D and E took over 3 weeks to...
  12. GuNOiL

Wounding and CS

finally got wounding today and combat sence last week :wtg: :yay: so thats it for a long long long time now for next unlock Click to enlarge
  13. GuNOiL

lol twin Pvp (must see)

this happened pre 9.0 but thought id post it now.... it was a weekend with loads of us been silly in Twin skilling and chating the usual weekend in twin... enter normal size Star.... (not mini me star we have now). it was all over in 20 seconds....fastest Pk Hof by star and my most criticals in...
  14. GuNOiL

silly comp... Naders deaths

hey all its time we held a comp for best death landing whilst blowing once self up... ive been doing it the last month and is great for skilling and so so much fun, so just for fun atm show us your best landings..... NOS has imspired me for a comp to land on Votes dead, however need to see what...
  15. GuNOiL

Let me Entertain you

our promise to all Entropians One and half hour hunt 1st 2nd 3rd Prizes Event after PARTY colletion of Prizes Party hunt boxing beacon...naked Falx to fef...Pk....type of thing Back to PARTY till last Entropian stands So the plan is once a month to hold a night of...
  16. GuNOiL

10 Hog Bday present

ive been away a couple months and come back the day before Casay's Birthday, SWEET pwnage time! Click to enlarge
  17. GuNOiL

B>Rutaba Male parts

hey all, i am looking for this awesome (L) armour in male, so PM or post if u have looted any parts TY.....
  18. GuNOiL

Selling Unique Apartments (Soc HQ)

Gold building TI city 14 D>E>F these apartments will be ideal for a Soc HQ with nightclub and one for storage. 14D and E are totally Unique and will not be seen anywhere else in Entropia. 14D and E took over 3 weeks to create and over 60 hours spent. 14f will be empty and can be used as...
  19. GuNOiL

my 1st year in EU

hehe my 1st EU birthday already 8th June 2006 started in PA to meet my good RL m8 'Stackie boy' who ran me to billys the Pheonix straight away told me the basics lent me his Rascal 2a's fap 50 and said GL see u in 2 weeks.... never looked back since. my loot sucks still atm however i love this...
  20. GuNOiL

MA soldiers Ooow lol (stats)

so the mini update brought some real Uber into town Pvp3 the keep running away pussys [/]
  21. GuNOiL

TskTsk Queen Global

My first Queen.... woot day1 VU8.12 been hunting these a lot today and found a Queen and a majestic but later on i found a few more, so not so rare as i first thought Click to enlarge
  22. GuNOiL

get your Chinese name

since EU are moving into the East i thought it wound be nice if we all get are names correct so i am now 'Kong Ling Sheng' chinese nametool
  23. GuNOiL

old Skool vid...BooM HeadShoT

totaly of topic to EU...however a great Gamers video...its old but still funny and im sure we all can relate to it...ummm or is that just me..... Link=BooMHeadshot Jen stars twin brother :)...sorry Jen only big Pker that came to mind and im sure your Bro doesnt run around with a knife
  24. GuNOiL

New Unique Apartments

i gave my deeds still full of items to someone i had only known for a few hours and after 60 hours work over 3 weeks look what Silva Mak has done to my apts OMG Wow and ty m8 TIcity Gold building 14D and E just up the hill right off the Auctions from TP .... feel free to have a look if u are...
  25. GuNOiL

Avoidance

:yay: :D:D :yay: was a long day for them last few bars in evade....but im happy now Click to enlarge
Back