Search results

1. M

Lost user name and password

HI I am returning to EU after a while and so to EL also, but for the life of me cannot remember my account login My Email is now different so cant recover details that way. Who/how should i contact for help. IG Name KIARA MOON KINDRED Thank you
  2. M

Is this PC good?

Hi again guys Whilst researching things to upgrade my old clapped out PC ( upon your advice having abandoned the cheapo laptop idea) this has popped up for sale in my neighbourhood * amd a10 6700 3. 7ghz * 8gb ram * msi a68hm-e33 v2 * thermaltake 600w font * cooler master hyper 103 * graphic...
  3. M

Cheapo laptop

Hello to all you tech minded members of the EU community I apologise in advance for asking a question I'm sure everyone's bored and fed up of answering but it's slightly different in my defence. I'm about to try and upgrade my PC that is now struggling to run EU but before I do I was wondering...
  4. M

Can i still skill whip.

Hi I recently bought my 1st whip to use to skill on (thought baby Daik would be good to grind for iron challenge too) but then i wondered if it is a good time to be doing this. As pets are currently unavailable will i still get all the skill gain possible from whipping? or is it better to wait...
  5. M

ATI HD 3870 good enough??

Hi guys As the title asks, Is the ati hd 3870 (512) ( seems a fairly uncommon card !!)gonna be able to run EU until i can get a better card?? Thanx
  6. M

ATI HD 4870 help plz

Hello all you clever people that seen to know how all this works :) I have been looking through some sites inc Ebay to see about getting a new ATI HD4870 card. I am a little confused ...... i see different versions 512MB/1GB and 2gb i would assume it is better to get a 1 or 2 gb card if i can...
  7. M

Possible solution for crashing every 10 mins

Hi everyone Having struggled with logging into EU i was gutted when i finally solved that problem only to then crash out every 10-15 mins. I see quite a few ppl having this problem, EU crashes and you go back to decktop with the "this program shut down incorrectly " message (or something like...
  8. M

Help! i can´t login

Hi techie ppl Please help me, i have only just got my computer up to required EU specs ( needed new graphics like many and now have hd 3850 agp :) ) However i can´t login. I keep getting the MA servers are down message after the username and password screen, i did get to the GC code screen a...
  9. M

help with graphics card !

Hi everyone , i have managed to download and install the new client with the help ppl have provided here, and now i can get to the Launch screen but when i try to launch i get a message "unsupported video card" and "continuing may lead to unexpected results or crashing". However when i try to...
  10. M

Help with router settings

Hi - Sorry if this is in the wrong place, i have been having trouble getting into EU for a week (can´t get in at all), and with help from support am pretty sure it´s down to the new router ( havn´t been able to login since i got it - so makes sense) Thing is i´m totally stupid with computers...
  11. M

FINALLY ! My 3rd Global

Well, it took a long time coming but finally this little global popped up when i least expected it and put a smile on my face. :) Click to enlarge
  12. M

My 2nd Global - and counting : )

Well i didn´t expect to be posting again so quickly but after a MASSIVE day of hunting yesterday, when i could barely see straight anymore, along came this little Corn. Click to enlarge My only disappointment is that i didn´t catch those lovely swirlies :D
  13. M

Yippppeee my 1st Global !!

It´s been a good few days all in all, i´ve just been accepted to DFA and have been getting to know my new Soc mates, i´ve managed to complete all my tp´s and i´ve just maxed out my Opalo! The only downside was a run of bad luck meaning things were becoming a bit costly and then along came this...
  14. M

What should i do with this gun

Yesterday i was out hunting and was lucky enough to loot a EWE EP-32 Enforcer weapon :D As i am still fairly noob i have some questions and would really appreciate some advice on what to do with it. 1. How expensive is it gonna be to use (ammo/decay) 2. Do i need...
  15. M

Why am i downloading the initial MASSIVE update again!

AAArrrggghhh, Please help me. I have finally managed to get my account activated, having already downloaded the Entropia installer and Clientloader, then sat down excited ready to get started only to then have that MASSIVE 4 hr initial update. This was last nite so i just tried to launch and the...
Back