Search results

1. N

Kill Caudatergus - win FAP-80

Hi, this weekend along with events on Exarosaur land I start similar events on OL37 - Caudatergus land. Friday - from 18:00 till 20:00 MA time. Saturday - 14:00 till 16:00 MA time. Winning rule is set as Highest single loot. Meaning a person who will get highest single loot in 2 hours will get...
  2. N

Weekend Exarosaur slaughter!

Hello, another weekend and another event on Ol 23 - Exarosaur Stalker land! this weekend - friday and saturday evenings, from 18:00 till 20:00 MA time OutbackLand 23 will host 2 hunting events. Winning rule is set as Highest single loot. Meaning a person who will get highest single loot in 2...
  3. N

Caudatergus land - OL37 - Welcome!

Hello, and again, I am proud to announce that our latest acquired land - OL 37 is open for hunting! Click to enlarge There are 2 Caudatergus DNA, both maxed out spawn. Maturity is set so there are dominants-old alphas mostly. Caudatergus are dropping few good things like: Vigilante and...
  4. N

28.07 and 29.07 Exarosaur land events

Hello, I am starting to organize events in my land areas to make hunting there more interesting and possibly profitable:) So there is a first try: this weekend - friday and saturday evenings, from 18:00 till 20:00 MA time OutbackLand 23 will host 2 hunting events. Winning rule is set as...
  5. N

Clicker runners...??? wtf?

I encountered many times avatars, in different land areas, just blindly running in one direction - get killed, revive run again same way, get killed... And this happens for hours in a row. I just wonder? What are these guys doing? Any idea anyone? Ofcourse no responce from them, even if you...
  6. N

OutbackLand 30 - Combibo&Mourner Heaven

Hello again people, I am proud to announce that our latest acquisition - OutbackLand 30 Click to enlarge is ready for those who always wanted to hunt bigger Combibos. So there is your chance - we have 1 DNA full maturity/spawn. Also there is an option to hunt Mourners without getting into...
  7. N

Outback land 18 get mob change - BERYCLED

Hello, as i mentioned in thread regarding this land https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8131&page=1&pp=10 there is a change in mob list on this land: [i]Click to enlarge[/i (green one:)) 3 Berycled DNAs as been added, with max spawn and close to max maturity, which...
  8. N

Buying: Berycled DNA

As subjects says. PM me if you have some for sale.
  9. N

Buying Berycled sails and skulls

As told in subject. PM me if you have some for sale.
  10. N

BUYING: DNA Samples

I am looking to buy C D E DNA samples. If you have some for sale, please PM me.
  11. N

Exco stalker land

To all those people who think that Exco dominants are too weak for them and who are sick of killing small mobs but really love hunting Excorosaurs. We are proud to announce that from now you have a chance to fight Excorosaur stalkers on Outback Land 23 Click to enlarge There are 3 DNAs with...
  12. N

Buying Foul DNA/parts

I am looking for fould DNA since I was told there is already at least one ready. I f not DNA then I willing to buy parts to make it myself. Parts I need are Eye and Sunction. So contact me here or ingame... We will make an agreement on price I believe:)
  13. N

Selling...:)

Just in case someone do not look into auction - Improved MK2 ModMerc DOA RJ ME All in auction. Please don`t bother placing bids here - this thread just for information.
  14. N

Buying Snablesnot skins

Topic says all. PM me if you have some for sale.
  15. N

Buying minerals

I am looking for people who can supply me with minerals. Mostly I need: Blausariam Belkar Zinc Cumbriz Caldorite Durulium Oil Melchi Typonolic I will pay 115% for all those minerals, except duru - 180% for that one. More you bring me - more I get happy:) I can use many thousands ingots per day...
  16. N

Sky and water

Browsing through forums I didn`t find any posts regarding not that vital but very nice update part - visual updates. I must admit that sky and water looks really great now. Good work MA! :thumbup: :thumbup: Click to enlarge Looks very.... real? Makes to feel that it`s really planet.. big...
  17. N

Place Nemesis comes from

I always wondered whre Nemesis can be bought. Seems I found it eventually. Click to enlarge Location: Crete, Greece
  18. N

Selling shadow

I`m selling my shadow set male. It`s all in auction. Go and buy people:)
  19. N

New place for low LVL hunters, and competition

DUE TO DNA CHANGE COMPETITION STOPPED AT THE MOMENT. Additional info https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=341689#post341689 Hello, as many may already know HunterZ has bought Outback Land 18, better known as Memorial Island. What is less known to public is that I...
  20. N

Gabriel Heathen Heath=Olga Sonya Garcoun?

Search for Olga Sonya Garcoun Really weird, lately i saw some 5-6 skillchips sold in auction, mining and crafting ones. Heathen was seller, and on EVERY chip Olga was bidding up prices. I browsed through auction only to find out that those chips were only one whe she perform like that. So I...
  21. N

Saturday mining in LA12

Our csoc received over 2K ped today from LA12. I don`t see any ubers in HOF. Maybe someone can enlighten us what happened there, and what was mined out or killed?
  22. N

New robot type

Click to enlarge Enojoy Shitty damage, nothing special Only funny thing is a way they die:) Really funny to see first time.
  23. N

Members traveling

It just came to me that would be nice to make section on forum where we can post in cse we traveling to some other country and can use occasion to meet some fellow entropians:) I bet many of us travel now and then for bussinees, leisure or whatever. And it would be nice meet otheres in such...
  24. N

How drilltower works

In fact, nothing special, old towers were much more interesting. Now it just arise when you find deposit, all it saying that currently there is a batch in process and it will be ready in ..... hours. Time to process batch is 24 hours. After that you go to tower click on it, get shitload of...
  25. N

Selling 7K Iron:)

7K PED TT iron for sale. I`m sure someone want to buy whole batch. Make offers.
Back