How drilltower works

Nostrop

Guardian
Society
Riga Team
In fact, nothing special, old towers were much more interesting. Now it just arise when you find deposit, all it saying that currently there is a batch in process and it will be ready in ..... hours. Time to process batch is 24 hours. After that you go to tower click on it, get shitload of minerals in loot window and tower start drilling again.

Thanks for the info.

Do you get skills?
Can you drill manually or drill tower only?

Nice hof :)

It drills itself - you just get minerals. I got some skills, but I think approx 100x less than if I had to do it myself.

Nostrop said:
It drills itself - you just get minerals. I got some skills, but I think approx 100x less than if I had to do it myself.

I'd prefer to do it myself if that's the case :(

Ahh, and after I got minerals my total weight was over 12 tons:D But somehow I was able to move :eek:

Nostrop said:
Ahh, and after I got minerals my total weight was over 12 tons:D But somehow I was able to move :eek:

Hehe what level in strength do you got ;) :rolleyes:

Wait I have found no where how you can even set up these towers lol

Julo said:
you don't set up a tower unless you get a really big deposit. if you get a really big deposit the tower appear instead of a claimrod

Julo said:

All you need to do is to find a 4k+ PED mining deposit and it will arise by its own accord ;)

point is i don't care if u get skills or no, if u can setup or no, if u can walk or teleport after, or any other pointless things... i just want a 4k+... deposits which appearead very strange...

one ATH area was mined by me, and then by another miner... only the third got that ath... I don't necessary complain that i didn't got that ath, but not even the smallest clue about the richness of the field, not even one deposit above average... maybe i hit the ath and got only an average out of it... is really puzzling me this..

I'd prefer 2k deposits than a 4k one, skills 4 teh win!:dunce:

So, if I understand correctly to set up a mining tower, I don't need any special equipment? It appears if I find a big enough deposit?

Mercyknight said:
So, if I understand correctly to set up a mining tower, I don't need any special equipment? It appears if I find a big enough deposit?

Just get a deposit larger than 4,000PED and it will appear of it's own accord, nothing special about it. ;)

gurkha said:
I'd prefer 2k deposits than a 4k one, skills 4 teh win!:dunce:

How about the saved decay from diging up lets say 100k ped of lyst in a drill tower compared to manually doing it?

/Kjetil :cool:

Kjetil said:
How about the saved decay from diging up lets say 100k ped of lyst in a drill tower compared to manually doing it?

/Kjetil :cool:

The skills gained would be worth more than the decay on the tools. ;)

(least they probably used to be worth more, now mining skills are useless anyway...)

So, decay of tools:

1. Do I decrease decay on my tools by using a repair terminal
2. Does decay limit the effectivess of our tools?

decay is a measure. a ratio of consuming the tool. decay doesn't increase or decrease, is a characteristic of the tool. using the repair terminal, u take decay to 0 again, but it will appear again at first click.

decay (in fact, the effect of decay, the loss of condition) influences for sure the efectivness of armors, for tools we don't know yet.

Konve said:
All you need to do is to find a 4k+ PED mining deposit and it will arise by its own accord ;)

Yea... that ALL you have to do. :)

I was on a 12hr straight miningrun. Nothing close to a global. My back wannid to kill meh, and meh money flew.

I manage to woner if Ill ever have a mininguber...

Also I wondered bout that when hunting too, And I did.
So MA, Im ready 8)

Back