Search results

1. BrightAngel

3375 Probes to graduation

Hi again some people might remember my thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65596 2476 Bombs to Graduation. Now my Sister graduated with EnMatter mining. It took her some more mining runs (34) instead of my 25 runs with Ore. She hit 600 Surveying with her 3375...
  2. BrightAngel

the best things are free

What do you do for your entertainment when you have no Peds? Like chilling on a beach at Cape Corinth, visiting a Bar, have a dance party with your friends, go swimming , which places do you explore, or do you sweat? :laugh: Or try some "tricks" like swimming on land or sliding around? :wtg...
  3. BrightAngel

making n00bs happy

Hi all I am at PA dropping cents to make some n00bs happy. Would be cool to hear from some ppl who found it :yay: Hehe, I enjoy it and its just some pecs :laugh: Cheers Bright PS. If you are fast you might be lucky to find some. mostly in New Users Area
  4. BrightAngel

2476 Bombs to Graduation

Hi all I graduated in Ore Mining recently and I collected some data. I wrote down my skills every 100 bombs. It took me approximatly 1hour to drop 100 bombs and I needed 25 runs to graduate, that would make 25 hours of playing (not including times stuck at outposts or needed for selling)...
  5. BrightAngel

Jack Pot Bomb: graduate, level up and first global at once

:yay: :yay: :yay: Excellent Day! Today I dropped Bomb No. 2476! That was the lucky one, gave me two fanfare. Reached Level 4 in Prospecting. I graduated with this one - reached 600 in Prospecting. Maxxed my OF 211(L) and got my very first global. What a SHOT!!!!!!
  6. BrightAngel

Armor Hotkey

Hi I would like to have a hotkey (or a couple of hotkeys) to put on (and maybe off) my armor. I like to go mining without Armor because it looks crappy (especially the face mask) and when a mob come to my claim I have a problem getting it on fast enough .. so why cant there be hotkeys for...
  7. BrightAngel

landarea taxes

I wonder how it works, when I mine in a Landarea it says there is 5% taxes on it. When I find alltogehter 50ped worth of Alferix on one Landarea, what and how does the LandOwner recieve? 2,5 PEDs or Alferix Stones? HOw does he get it? Is there a place to collect it? When I find just a...
  8. BrightAngel

icon not available

Hi There lately I got sometimes a weird icon instead of the item in my loot window/inventory.. anybody else getting this? Can I still use the item and how do I "repair" this? Last time my dagger was gone and this icon instead and it was still like this when I logged in next time :eek:
  9. BrightAngel

graduate with mining

Hmmm.. Soon I will be graduating with mining (ore only) from my 750Ped Deposit. I wrote down my skilling progress every 100 bombs I dropped, along with some other skills I thought that might be interesting. Now I am thinking about if you want to see these stats, is it worth to make them up nice...
  10. BrightAngel

claim size

Hi is there somewhere a chart about claim sizes and values? Does the size mean how much material is there or how much it is worth? Yesterday I got my first large claim (XII if I remember correct) and took a long while to drill 3,8k of Nexus :yay: Now In the hall of Fame someone postet a...
Back