Search results

1. Hannibal Starke

Societys?

one thing you might want to do is head over to the Swamp Camp, north of PA, and get involved with some of the folk there - lots of new players, but usually a fair number of more experienced players that can either help you out with questions or bring you into a new players' style soc so you can...
  2. Hannibal Starke

Crypto-analysis and your loot...

in the 'Just FYI' section of this thread... Hannibal nutron Starke is *NOT* the best name to go with (contrary to popular opinion...) once, while waiting for a socmate to arrive for a trox hunt, i killed a whole bunch and got a whole bunch of 'sorry, no loot!' messages... when my socmate got...
  3. Hannibal Starke

What do you think are the best and worst professions?

to Miss Scarlett - nice :D however, sweating is the *only* profession that is entirely profit based - all others require input of peds in one form or another which, as OP stated, can have a tendency to cancel each other out... :rolleyes:
  4. Hannibal Starke

Do you believe all loot is determined by the "system" ?

so, skipped a few (pages of) posts, but i thought it appropriate to throw in a couple pennies here - if it's already been addressed, well, here it is again anyways... for the most part, when you see people over and over in the HoF/Global messages, you have to understand - they've more than...
  5. Hannibal Starke

Integrity of the EU Storyline

gotta admit i'm a story line junkie... also gotta admit that i skipped over about a dozen responses there - that said - MA has always done the one thing they can with the resources they have - make money. so let's examine how the story line fits into that - from the first it was colonists...
  6. Hannibal Starke

Time for a Bitch

there's really only one answer to this - Yes, this download shit sux without a pause or resume... to download the original client (VU 7.1) took me more than 10 hours, and it was mostly because my shit wouldn't resume the download - so i think there's much to say for a resumable, and pausable...
  7. Hannibal Starke

Perpetual Update

next-i-fextus question time.... does this require a full redownload???????????? egads, i hope not... (although, at 30+ hours for this one update, i guess a new client wouldn't be so bad....)
  8. Hannibal Starke

I need your guru skills - dormant acc

i'm with the first response - log in to the EU website - user, PW and GC if you have it - and it suffices for a game login when game logs aren't always possible - at any rate, if you log in there, you can get a CTRL-C of your items and present that to MA for TT value-action!
  9. Hannibal Starke

Perpetual Update

Ha hmm... so where's the PErsonals page.... :? ;)
  10. Hannibal Starke

NVidia driver update - 195.62

182.5 works well too - might be a smidgen step up from .02...
  11. Hannibal Starke

Help: Cant see inventory

maybe you never really had all the things you really had... hmm... no, something there seems wrong... :confused:
  12. Hannibal Starke

Perpetual Update

lol - so all i need now is a daughter.... i wish that MA would make some of these update specs more clear.... :rolleyes:
  13. Hannibal Starke

MA support WIN7 please.

out of curiousity - how is 7 compared to Vista? imho, vista is ten pounds of shit in a five gallon hat, but XP... mmmm, so usable and friendly... does microsoft hate it's users so much that it would unleash Vista upon them? my poor laptop has only Vista and, short of frying the damn thing's...
  14. Hannibal Starke

Perpetual Update

downloading update 10.3.0.0 - 10.3.0.35944 .. ..... ................. .................................................................................. has anyone else had any kind of hangups with this update? the damn thing never seems to stop! the status bar is full, it's downloading...
  15. Hannibal Starke

Wikipedians To Delete Lootius

i'll believe in lootius when he believes in me what is that, diagnostic lootianism? or simply bi-agnostic loonyism?
  16. Hannibal Starke

Decay= MA Profit?

regarding that, sorta.. - noticed recently that coloring (i went and used up all my brown paint just for the hell of it) actually did reimburse the TT value of the paint used.... it was nice to see little piles of gold and silver in the loot window for the first time in a couple years sorta
  17. Hannibal Starke

Playing less and less...

ahahahaahahahaahhahahahhahahah - i really have nothing helpful to put in here - just really loved this bit of wisdom... :hammer:
  18. Hannibal Starke

Decay= MA Profit?

for the publically accountical inclined, MA's quarterly reps are available through their website - if anyone out there can do the theoretical math.. (i suggest bistromathics to obtain the most accurate numbers...) http://www.mindark.com/press/financial-reports/
  19. Hannibal Starke

(win 1000 EFD!) Guess the name of the Creative Kingdom Planet!

interesting - Bob is good, but my money is on Thad wash away thothe tearth on thad! :D :scratch2: okay, that's maybe not so good.... don't know if i want that ticket to thad anymore - can i get my ped back please?
  20. Hannibal Starke

Test Your Entropia Knowledge!

100 overall 85 mining 38 hunting :eek: 54 crafting 50 Super Awesomeness!! looking at this, maybe i should change my main profession... or at least it makes sense why my hunts are always so discouraging.... :rolleyes:
  21. Hannibal Starke

Help, I'm frustrated!

Ironbar beat me to it - go hang out with the new players and offer help and advice - i always find that it reminds me why i got into the game in the first place: it really can be *fun! getting that new player perspective every now and then can keep ya somewhat grounded
  22. Hannibal Starke

You know you are addicted to PE when:

you refuse to change your clothes because: 1) it will cost too much in cotton decay 2) it will create too much lag for your RL server to handle
  23. Hannibal Starke

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

the future's in our present hands let's reach right in let's understand.. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5800847841435008208&q=lenny+kravitz+believe&ei=OUSISL-tCYGeqgLd-emyCA&hl=en but this has floated my boat since i first had it on tape, so i don't know if it counts....
  24. Hannibal Starke

Zed! what's up duder!

Zed! what's up duder!
  25. Hannibal Starke

hey there boss!

hey there boss!
Back