Search results

1. binary

PC: MD-50 - an old-school ore finder with awesome decay

Hi there ;) What could be the current markup for Omegaton Detectonator MD-50? I'm owner of one, and I'm not sure what to do - to keep it or to try to sell it (I'm not mining/playing as much as I used to, so I don't really need it as much anymore). * It has an average search depth - 492.6m...
  2. binary

when miner goes hunting, ...

One miner, named binary, decided to do some hunting runs today instead of usual mining runs ;) Returns were decent (he's not sure if he had any profit though, as he didn't count how much he spends), he also got few (10, to be exact) globals with total value of 849 peds and also got few...
  3. binary

Uber: and again - vast (XXI) :)

Got vast (XXI) again :D this time - 2003ped of blaus while doing "test run" with single oa101 amp right after VU :) Click to enlarge Nice timing from MA's side, tbh... Already was thinking about selling some stuff (like armor, plates) today to get some more funds for mining - have been only...
  4. binary

Achievement: 3 years in game

Some time ago (on 20 Oct, 2006) I asked MA if there is any way to find out when an account was registered... One day later they answered that my one was registered on 2006-01-30 :D So it's my official birthday today :yay: 3 years in PE, hope to have many more here with you, fellow Entropians :)...
  5. binary

random choser of a mining place

Some soc mates were talking about some randomizer that would "decide" where to go to mine... So I created one: http://pe.misc.lv/random_place.htm Allows to chose random continent (eudo/ame), tp (depending on chosen continent), direction (n/e/s/w; not sure if ne/nw/se/sw are needed too?)...
  6. binary

Buying: Oa101(l)

Hi there ;) As some of you already might know, I'm a miner. Have been mining ores since June 2006. I use OA101(L) amps lately to increase my turnover, but it's a bit annoying to look for them in auction before every run. It's also a bit unpleasant to buy them for 105%+ after I've been told...
  7. binary

vaaast dura :)

Hi there, it's me again :) Got XXI duru this time - 2232 ped :rolleyes: Click to enlarge My 3rd hof over 2k, 2nd biggest I have ever had :) For those wondering about amps, coords etc - oa101(L) (mining only with oa101 lately with some occasional bigger amps from time to time), LA right on W...
  8. binary

Vast (XXI) of gazz :)

Although it's almost 1am, I decided to do some mining before going to bed :rolleyes: And here's the result: Click to enlarge 2322ped of gazzurdite :eek: My biggest hof so far (and 2nd hof over 2k ped) :yay:
  9. binary

My 1st rugaritz ore

Found my first rugaritz ore tonight :yay: Click to enlarge
  10. binary

Selling: cobalt, gazz, blaus (decent amounts)

ok, seems that either it was wrong time of day or such trades aren't that fast through EF :) this one can be considered closed / canceled. ––––––– I usually sell these in auction, but this time I somehow collected decent amounts of them.. So I decided to "try my luck" here ;) Looking for a...
  11. binary

"global, empty, uber"

"global, empty, uber" (global + 2 ubers) Was mining today... Just like other days. Until I hit a small global - 51ped :) not a big deal, but anyway - that was "the beginning": Click to enlarge Next bomb was "empty" (sometimes there are loads of claims in some small spot, so I always drop a bomb...
  12. binary

something "Huge" (XVIII)

something "Huge" (XVIII) - 526ped of ignisium :rolleyes: Click to enlarge
  13. binary

something "Huge" (XVIII)

something "Huge" (XVIII) - 579ped of caldorite :rolleyes: Click to enlarge
  14. binary

something "Vast" (XXI)

something "Vast" (XXI) - 2173 PED of caldorite :rolleyes: Click to enlarge P.S. what a milestone - my 1st loot with TT over 2k :yay:
  15. binary

something "Vast" (XXI)

something "Vast" (XXI) - 1293 PED of ganganite :rolleyes: Click to enlarge
  16. binary

something "Huge" (XVIII)

something "Huge" (XVIII) - 631 PED of ganganite :rolleyes: Click to enlarge
  17. binary

something "Extremely large" (XIX)

something "Extremely large" (XIX) - 674 PED of belkar :rolleyes: Click to enlarge
  18. binary

something "Massive" (XX)

something "Massive" (XX) - 1127 PED of ignisium :rolleyes: Click to enlarge
  19. binary

something "Vast" (XXI)

something "Vast" (XXI) - 1547 PED of blausariam :rolleyes: Click to enlarge
  20. binary

selling skills

As title says, I'm selling my skills... This is not an auction. Of course, I prefer bulk sale(s), but single chips can be sold too. Name TT Price % Aim 16.56 298.08 1800% Anatomy 17.60 211.20 1200% Anatomy 12.61 151.32 Anatomy 12.21...
  21. binary

Buying ESI

Looking for ESI with 150-160 PED TT. Could be also in 2 or 3 ESIs with TT of 50+ PED. Willing to pay 730% (according to peauction.com, price of these in auction is something around 730%-750% with auction fee included).
  22. binary

finally - a beacon :)

When I started today's mining run, I was thinking - "there has to be something different this time". I just knew that there has to be something. And there was - I found a "strange signal" :) Hadn't had any of those for few months... I killed the drones, pressed the button, got a 50ped global...
  23. binary

selling skill - ~59ped rifle

SOLD Selling 5 chips of rifle skill. Total TT is 59.46 (16.27+12.59+11.14+10.76+8.70), price - 1100ped (~1850%) Looking for a single buyer.
  24. binary

selling skill - ~33ped handgun

SOLD Selling 3 chips of hg skill. Total TT is 33.74 (13.59+10.39+9.75), price - 740ped (~2193%) Looking for a single buyer.
  25. binary

selling skill - ~65ped blp weap. tech.

selling skill - ~70ped blp weap. tech. SOLD Selling 5 chips of blp weaponry technology. Total TT is 69.70 (16.81+16.75+16.63+15.36+4.12), price - 1100ped (~1578%) Looking for a single buyer.
Back