"global, empty, uber"

binary

Alpha
Andrew binary Anderson
"global, empty, uber" (global + 2 ubers)

Was mining today... Just like other days. Until I hit a small global - 51ped :) not a big deal, but anyway - that was "the beginning":
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Next bomb was "empty" (sometimes there are loads of claims in some small spot, so I always drop a bomb right after excavating ores). Some metres W from global was "the continuation" - a big one :) XXI (Vast) of gazz:
missed swirlies this time :( some other window was active when I pressed alt + print screen... Here's also a hof list:
Would like to say "grat" to others in the list :)

-------------------------
And another biggie - XXI (Vast) blaus:
I think this is the first time I get 2 ubers in 24 hours :yay: Hof list:

Btw, when I wrote a word "the continuation" in original post, I didn't believe that it was not "the end" :D I had a thought that "there must be something else", but I didn't believe that :D

Last edited:
Double GZ! :yay:

darri
:)

holy cow.........dang lucky man.......crazy-_-, you mine ore just or both enmat and ore?

tx, sbi :)

ores only, Exanion_Xero. I have tried enmat loooong time ago (i.e., some 2 years ago, maybe 1.5), but, umm, ... I just hate enmat mining :)

tx :) and yes, it's nice find - I really like it (although it took a while to excavate) :D

gratz :yay:

tx, Manique :yay:

(got 2 ubers in 24h :eek:)

Gratz!! :yay:

Now I know why I had such big losses yesterday and today. ;p

I don't like you now. :silly2:

j/k :ahh:

uber gratzz mate!!!keep hofing!!!!:yay::yay:

tx, guys :)

I'll try, MIXALHS :D

now i know where my money went into, anyhow...

CONGRATZ!

now i know where my money went into, anyhow...

CONGRATZ!
Hey, I'm only #8 and #9 at the moment - it's not me who got your money - there are others :silly2:
tx :)

VERy cool indeed! Well donE!

:woohoo: That's great Binary!!! Gratz :yay: It's nice to see you posting again ;) Get back out there and claim your tower!! :tower:

Tx, Vixen78 :)

I don't think I can manage to get a tower :D maybe with some silly amps up there on CND, but ... naah, I'll better stay away from big amps (like oa105 and higher) for some time :laugh:

It's nice to see you posting again ;)
I'm quite busy IRL (working, studying, sporting, learning besides of job and studies), ... so I don't have much time for EU anymore :( that's why I'm "lazy poster" :D

wow, Big Gratz!!! :yay:

Congratulations :)

oh well, that's an old thread, Freelancer_Main and Starkiller ;) tx anyway

Oooopsies didn't see the date on the thread xD

Well it's still a nice accomplishment :yay:

OMG! Triple grats! Really nice job! :yay:

doh, guys, it's a 1/2 year old thread :D

tx, guys :)

Back