Search results

1. S

In a thread you made some false statement, that in a team hunt we looted a big esi which i did...

In a thread you made some false statement, that in a team hunt we looted a big esi which i did not split. Why are you making up false rumors? Regards Sacklitch Ps: i would like to send this in pm but your inbox is full
  2. S

Selling: Improved mk3

Gm please lock this thread. It seems like i get more bump than i require, And the discussion in the thread have nothing to do with the topic.
  3. S

Selling one of the rarest gun in game, there is only two pieces of this item in game. Stats: Damage: 80 HP Range: 113.0 m Attacks: 63 /min Dmg/sec: 84.0 HP Power: 9492.0 Decay: 2.360 PEC Ammo: 1600 Its in full tt which is 1340ped This gun combine power and range, which makes it very...
  4. S

Selling: Insane ammounts of skills.

Ty nono, Real life is reaaal good right now :). I come online some day and speak with you online. Yeah imdb got about 5.5-6k of hg, blp wt i wont sell, too low %. Mining i got about 3.5-4k in
  5. S

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu;p
  6. S

Hello. I am selling all my skills. Around 6000-11000 in every skill. Buy much skills and you get good price. Minimum 50peds chip(except if its very expensive skill)
  7. S

Selling: full pk armor M, hermes/infil

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp
  8. S

Selling: Sacklitch´s mexican banana outfit

BUMPMPPMPMPMPMPPMMP, how can no 1 whant to become this fancy
  9. S

If i find enough people who buy splits part so it adds up to the whole set, or almost i will sell. Almost there now so we´ll see. But im srry muppis osyman brown is first up if i break up thouse parts.
  10. S

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  11. S

Bump....................................
  12. S

buuummpppppppppppppp
  13. My Outfit

My Outfit

14. My Outfit

My Outfit

15. S

Selling my uniqe set of clothes. Black pants n shirt 150+200ped Master Coat: 2500 ped Modified Sombrero: 150 ped Everything togheter 3000 ped!. And you get my almost full tt face mask for free :O.
  16. S

All sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. S

Landgrab Reactivation

Very cool idea!. I will not be able to be online so much under august but when im in i certainly will walk in and blast some hunters (and mobs).
  18. S

FYI: LA47 - Art of Chompers - Owned by Art of War

Cool i gtta try out these beasts!
  19. S

Question: Why do high lvl hunters switch your mobs?

Why wouldent we switch mob?. Camping pays of, but you gtta have some fun too you know.
  20. S

The Last Landgrab?

I just posted my point of view on LG so feel retarded to take up the same thing in this thread. Instead i post a link back if you are interested of my personal view on it(why would anyone be interested of that! :D)...
  21. S

So you don't like how Land Grab 2009 played out?

Havent really joined the discussion about LG, but still like to give my personal opinion about this matter. I was looking forward to this LG, and since i barely play these days (and i love pking) this would be the perfect combination of maximum fun you can have in PE. I bought pk guns/armors and...
  22. S

PC: Future price of PK gear

It will be doubled ofcourse.
  23. S

Daily buuuuuuuuuuump.
  24. S

:). Daily buuuuuump
  25. S

Buuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp