Search results

1. ConzA

Ozpyn BP S1X4

Price for this baby Ozpyn BP S1X4.
  2. ConzA

Achievement: its over 200

Finally i made to 200+ hp club. only took about 3½ years. Happy skilling to you all !:yay:
  3. ConzA

New mob locations

Time to gather new mob locations !!! Anyone know where Eviscerator are now ? And any other robot mobs that are not in the crater ?
  4. ConzA

Selling: Angel M parts

Angel harness tt + 9,5k SOLD Angel helmet tt + 4,8k SOLD Angel arms tt + 9k SOLD Angel thigh tt + 11,5k SOLD Angel shin tt + 2,4k SOLD Please post your offer here or pm me
  5. ConzA

Selling: Angel Male set w/o boots and gloves

Hi, I am selling Male Angel set with out boots and gloves Price for this set is 37k peds. The only items I might be interested in are (UL) guns, otherwise PEDS are required. Please post here or pm me
  6. ConzA

Achievement: Commando... Finally

no need for words.... :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  7. ConzA

Allophyl Annihilation Stage 2

Allophyl Annihilation Event starts at 17th of March 00:01 MA Time and ends at 8th of June 23:59 MA time. Total of 3 months. This event is for both miners and hunters. Where is the Land Area ? This Event There is 2 Events on this time Weekly and the 3 Months Maraton The weekly prize...
  8. ConzA

Combat Sense acquired

after 2 years of playing EU i finally got Combat Sense skill unlocked
  9. ConzA

Allophyl Annihilation

Allophyl Annihilation Event starts at 18th if February 00:01 MA Time and ends at 16th of March 23:59 MA time. This event is for both miners and hunters. What can you find on LA Land area has Allophyls from Alpha to Stalker Minerals that can be found on LA GOLD, Alferix, Lysterium, Oil...
  10. ConzA

Jaguar Harness Male

buying Jaguar harness Male... please PM me your offer...
  11. ConzA

it was nice day to hunt Formidons

I went to neas place to hunt some ambus but loot was very bad so i went to N to kill some formidons and it was good thing i did. Heres few globals i got at this trip. Happy Hunting to all
  12. ConzA

my first Strange signal

i drop bomps rarely so when i got this i was really suprised and :D one more thing that i have done in this game :yay: beacon is only 23 tt but still nice best of luck to all and many happy hours on :computer:
  13. ConzA

Exa HOF

i tooked 50k ammo and went to exa land after about 40k used ammo loot that far was total shit until BAM got myself this nice Hof :yay: got to love those exas :D Happy hunting to all and big loots :wtg:
  14. ConzA

Repesilex Global

i was hunting ambus at neas for the league when i saw this little rock. So i killed it and BAM got global from this little thing. ones i killed before were no loot or few pecs so i was little suprised. this is an achievement for me ;) have any of you gotten globals from small animals like...
  15. ConzA

Mentoring gift's

im just wondering when u start to get good items from mentoring ? So whats the best item u got from mentoring and how many has graduated so far and what lvl is your mentoring skill ? i have i think 8 graduated so far best item is M2825 ME and im at lvl 2 atm :yay:
  16. ConzA

Coolnes after 11 months of playing !!!

17. ConzA

Feff HOF

i got this suprise after 1 min of hunting :D
  18. ConzA

Argo HOF 3k

this is my biggest one so far... i hope there will be more of these. :yay: :wtg: :yay:
Back