Search results

1. I

New armor vs mob tool

As the updater of the tool (with Witte's guidance, as always), I'm happy that you're happy with it. Suggestions & feedback are welcome. We're working on adding armor enhancers to the armor adviser at the moment. Hope to get it done soon :)
  2. I

Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

'Porter is for completing a mission, Using the Teleporter, I think. Talk to the immigration official at PA Marina to get it.
  3. I

Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

Well, I was a minute faster than you :laugh: But seeing as you've maintained some lists before, you can keep yours and I'll report mine for deletion if it's ok with you.
  4. I

weird chat "bug"?

Is it possible that you had the Ctrl key held down? Because deleting the whole word is the typical function of Ctrl+Backspace (not sure if it works in EU though, never tried). Other than that I don't know what could cause this except a bug that you should report if it continues.
  5. I

Mining Depths Data Ores Enmatters Finders

Additional info for rookie finders. Orefinder: Found Blausariam and Cobalt MatterSeeker: Depth range: 5 - 312 m Found Alicenies, Lytairian, Sweetstuff, Typonolic New depths: Lysterium 5m Sweetstuff 79m
  6. I

Help: Can somebody please be more helpful than support...

Here you go, hope this helps. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TU9X78C7 (shared_item_01, _02, _03.pak)
  7. I

Mining Depths Data Ores Enmatters Finders

There is no info in this thread about the rookie finders. I did a short test with them and here are the results. Genesis Rookie OreFinder (L) Average Search Depth: 104.5 Depth Range: 5 - 275m (based on my finds) Found ores: Belkar, Caldorite, Erdorium, Iron, Lysterium, Megan New depths: (no...
  8. I

FYI: New tier upgrade formulas thread

Done. There's a small mistake in that post - 6 Tier I Components are required for tier 1, as the screenshot proves, not 16.
  9. I

Entropiatracker API on my Web

I made a society globals list in PHP/MySQL using the EntropiaTracker API. Our forum is here - on the right you can see the 10 latest globals by our soc members, and the full list is available from the menu option Globals. If this is what you want, I can give you the source code. However I have...
  10. I

Help: Distributing Numbers - Math Problem

Just to clarify: you want to place x number of points inside a circle (radius g) each point has a unique radius (r) the points are distributed evenly Is that correct? If so, I don't think (by intuition only) a spiral pattern such as yours is the only way to do it. Edit: I also think my...
  11. I

Medusa revival lines added to Eudoria Survival map!

You'd be best off contacting Witte as he implemented it on Entropedia. Edit: Entropedia is written in ASP.NET/C# and uses Google Maps, and your site doesn't seem to be using either so I'm not sure if contacting Witte will help. But I'm sure there are code examples and/or libraries out there for...
  12. I

Medusa: the new swunting heaven!

A good post and a good read but I must nitpick. The red fragments contradict each other - the 107.05 peds for sweat is purely markup, in TT it would be 24.65 pecs.
  13. I

Congratulations to new estate owners

Words don't have gender in the English language, so the usage of "he/she" depends on what/who the word is describing. In this case they do seem to think Qetesh's avatar is male.
  14. I

Why no-one works on Entropedia?

There was also a more recent update where updating loots with a frequency of Unknown, Rare or Extremely rare was disabled from the Last VU link and now have to be edited with a comment. Sure, it needs a few more clicks, but you can avoid doing this repeatedly for the same loot if you change the...
  15. I

No need to get defensive, just trying to help. I thought you simply didn't know about the Voronoi method. I superimposed the wiki map over yours to check this. The major discrepancies in the wiki map exist because of missing revival terminals. There are some minor inaccuracies which are...
  16. I

Not meant as an offence, but you could have done this in 9 minutes instead of 9 hours. Where you revive is determined by the closest revival terminal with the exception of server lines. The borders can be found using Voronoi diagrams which have been in use on the Entropedia maps for a while. All...
  17. I

Why is this allowed?

This seems to have gone unnoticed. It's a well known bug that some common items keep getting "re-discovered" after a VU (Basic Filters, Generic Leather Texture etc). As evidence, see Shark Head on Entropedia - click on the History tab and look at the time of creation. It is 10-12-2010 or...
  18. I

FYI: New Mining Logger

Updated client report. Still getting the OCR error where the first digit of depth is recognized as 1 when it's actually 2. Also, pressing F12 in-game (windowed) doesn't trigger the scan, I had to focus the app every time before pressing.
  19. I

Next Island Full Map & new Teleporters

Great work there. I'm adding these to Entropedia at the moment, but it still lacks a base map of NI. Do you have an empty map that Entropedia could use? Edit: never mind, got the map :)
  20. I

Question: Combustive Attack Chip---Pyro Kinetic

Attack chips are like the old-school MF attack chips. Strike chips are a new concept: few attacks/minute, high damage, impact radius, concentration and cooldown times. If you're familiar with some RPGs, think fire bolt (single target) vs. fireball (area of effect). Combustive Attack Chip I (L)...
  21. I

Chipping Optimizer Tool

No, they are calculated from your skills if you have donated.
  22. I

Achievement: 2nd anniversary plus skill unlock

Very cool JJ, congrats :wtg:
  23. I

Apple's Suggestions: Profession Titles

For reference, I used dictionary.com to check and Merriam-Webster confirms it. The origin of the noun could indeed be, as you say, casual shortening: M-W claims the adjective's first known use was over 200 years before the noun's :wise:
  24. I

Apple's Suggestions: Profession Titles

But you can be psychic and you can be a psychic - who except MA can say what a word that they invented means or doesn't mean? Also, the primary purpose of the professions is to show how apt we are at doing something specific, such as inflicting ranged laser damage. Showing a profession under...
Back