Question: Combustive Attack Chip---Pyro Kinetic

SoftHart

Elite
Society
Skillin' Villains
Softhart
Anyone know where I can get info on this chip?

I could have sworn I was using the II chip and when I used it all up last night I went to buy another one, in the stats it said I wasn't skilled enough, so I looked at the level 1 stats and it said the same thing. How can I not be skilled enough if I was using it? :scratch2:

Edit: I see there is a Combustive Attack and Combustive Strike Chip. That explains things better, but what is the difference???

Last edited:
Edit: I see there is a Combustive Attack and Combustive Strike Chip. That explains things better, but what is the difference???

Attack chips are like the old-school MF attack chips. Strike chips are a new concept: few attacks/minute, high damage, impact radius, concentration and cooldown times. If you're familiar with some RPGs, think fire bolt (single target) vs. fireball (area of effect).

Combustive Attack Chip I (L)
Combustive Strike Chip I (L)

How can I not be skilled enough if I was using it? :scratch2:

I've never tested this but AFAIK there's nothing to stop you from using weapons/tools below the SIB starting level - apart from common sense :laugh:

Attack chips are like the old-school MF attack chips. Strike chips are a new concept: few attacks/minute, high damage, impact radius, concentration and cooldown times. If you're familiar with some RPGs, think fire bolt (single target) vs. fireball (area of effect).

Combustive Attack Chip I (L)
Combustive Strike Chip I (L)

I've never tested this but AFAIK there's nothing to stop you from using weapons/tools below the SIB starting level - apart from common sense :laugh:

Thanks, I was confusing the two when I went to get another one :)

Back