Search results

1. Alwyn

Selling: Cryogenic Attack Nanochip I UL

Hey hey. Selling this little toy :) Bought it when they first started looting but not really playing anymore and when I do I don't use it so may as well go to a new home. Fun little chip for small mobs. I used it mostly on Arkadia and had a lot of fun farming hides to play with lol. Link...
  2. Alwyn

FYI: NBK Elite is Recruiting!

Hi! :wave: As the thread states, NBK Elite is currently recruiting all professions! The NBK was created in December 2005. We have 5 total societies and all of them are separated by skill level or area of focus in the game. Both by total member count and by total society count we are the...
  3. Alwyn

Selling: Boom BBC (L) Amp

Selling 68.75TT Boom BBC (L) Amp. Monthly MU is 1485% Yearly MU is 1324% Only one listed on auction at the time of this post. Full TT at 1429% SB/1581% BO. Looking for 800 ped which is 1163%. Send offers by PM or reply to thread. EDIT: Knocked 100 ped off original price.
  4. Alwyn

13777 Lyst on Arkadia

Very happy about this one. It was totally unexpected as I was unamped, which always seems to be the case. First tower (that isn't actually a tower - stupid bug) on Arkadia :) [I love my soccies - Excuse our language]
  5. Alwyn

'Interesting' Reply From Support Ref: Bugged Finders.

Just got this ... I sent a support the day of the VU reference finders/extractors being bugged still: Ignoring the shitty grammar, the implications are that all the recent "bugs" are in-fact actual intentional changes. Biggest load of horse shit, ever! Discuss.
  6. Alwyn

Invisible Wormhole?!

Hello! This made me chuckle so I thought I would share.. I was running towards the sweaters to go do some healing for karma points, when I was stopped by an obstruction. I stepped around it thinking it was just some vegetation, turned back and saw... nothing. I tried using it and it didn't...
  7. Alwyn

Selling: 9 Piece Fugabarba Textured (F,C) Clothes Set

It's with great heartache that I'm putting this beautiful set up for sale. I've been collecting it piece by piece since 2005 (though I have sold some bits along the way) Whole set is in Burgundy and Navy with the exception of the basic pants which I've never gotten around to changing since VU9...
  8. Alwyn

Anyone else think this is taking the piss?

Got home from work.. took a peek on tracker as you do. Ooh, some lucky bugger got 2 uberloots in 24 hours.. How nice for them. Let's have a little look at their stats... Are you freakin' shitting me??? My big green monster is rearing its ugly head, I know. But seriously??? :scratch2:
  9. Alwyn

Autoscan nerf?

Ok... so I was gonna go hop in the bath and thought I'd autoscan while I was away but for some reason I kept having the "Can not perform action with the target" msg pop up at irregular intervals (2-13 scans from my quick counts). I wasn't moving at all so I don't see what I could have been doing...
  10. Alwyn

I've had enough of crashing! [Warning: Contains mass bitching]

Enough really is enough. Why is it that I can't even function in game anymore? I can't kill any mobs without crashing and I log back on to a dead avatar and a fully regenerated mob. Next time I bother to log on I might as well shoot at the air for all the good hunting is doing me - And the air...
  11. Alwyn

Make-Up!

Seriously! Please please please please - Bring it back! I've never had the pleasure of actually playing with it/wearing a mask etc. By the time I came back to the game it had been and gone. Since I discovered that it actually existed all I've wanted is to set up a Make Up business in game and...
  12. Alwyn

Question: New bug for hairstyling?

Hiya, Was skilling hairstyling on some friends tonight. Managed lots without problem then a new friend comes and I keep getting the yellow message: "There was a problem during the procedure. Shutting down interface and all alterations are reset." I relogged and still same problem. Anyone else...
  13. Alwyn

HoF: 13928 Niks

Weeeeeee. Thought this one was worth a post. Not only is this my first tower, but it's actually my first loot over 1K! I'd have been happy with 1K, lol.. But I'm not giving it back! Click to enlarge I take back every bad thing I've ever said at how shit mining is straight after a new VU...
  14. Alwyn

I just love it when people meet my expectations ...

.. especially when those expectations are down in the mud and the person ends up showing their true colours. Some of you know me, some of you don't. I pride myself on being an honest and caring person, but unfortunately these traits make me a bit of a sucker for those who would like to decieve...
  15. Alwyn

First solo HoF since coming back :)

Yay, it finally happened! Came back to EU after a long break, in Nov/Dec and it's taken me this long to get a solo HoF. (lots of team ones though, so it's really not that bad) Click to enlarge Popped on before din-dins real quick .. 2nd Mob. Muahaha. Nothing too amazing, it just made me smile...
  16. Alwyn

Mining bug - Beware

As usual with new VU's, mining is buggered. Keep an eye on the bombs you're dropping because half of mine are dropping and nothing is happening. Sure, you see them on the floor but you get no searching, no nothing and they're definately leaving the inventory. <3 Bugs. :rolleyes:
  17. Alwyn

Question: Fugabarba textures

Hi folks. :) I've been steadily collecting fuga clothes since 2005.. So far have trousers, skirt, boots, shoes, bustier and feo.. The one thing missing to my collection is a coat (and undies, eventually..Yeah I'm a bit of a clothes whore)! Since I came back from an extended break, I was a bit...
  18. Alwyn

Trouser-Skirts

'Allo! When were we allowed to wear skirts AND trousers at the same time? Or is this just a really cool bug? It broke my armor too. :D Greets. x
  19. Alwyn

BUYING: All your Fugabarba

Greetings all. I'm in the market for a lot more Fugabarba skins/leathers. I pay 2.9K%. Please PM me if you'd be interested in Selling. ~Alwyn~
  20. Alwyn

Lost something??

So, is anyone else out there wondering around with only their arms, feet and face? :laugh: Or is there someone running around with this guys parts? Click to enlarge Nice bug though, cheered me up a little. I think, apart from the odd chirpy not looting, that this is the only bug i've...
  21. Alwyn

Selling: Esi 90.69 Tt

Lost an assload this VU, first decent loot I've gotten so far.. I was told about 260-300% but i'm not sure how accurate that data is because this VU sucks. But i'll gladly take offers. :)
  22. Alwyn

Armor Scammer - Aqua

Armor Scammer Weee, this is the first time anyone's tried to scam me. I can't say I like it. Okay, so the Avi's name is Aqua Aquamanine Lady, who i'm pretty sure is Cristina LOLITA DANIELLE by the way she types. She hangs around in PA. If someone would be kind enough to tell me how to upload...
  23. Alwyn

Swapping boots

Hey there again.. Wasn't sure whether to put this in buying or selling.. :confused: Anyway, I have a pair of queen stilettos that are all pink, and i've recently changed my outfit to be all purple, so i'm looking for someone that's willing to swap a purple pair for my pink pair. If anyone's...
  24. Alwyn

Dragon Gloves (F)

The title kinda says it all really. Looking to buy some Female dragon gloves at around Peauction price of TT+2ped.. Please, PM me if you have them available. :) Thanks and Good Luck to all, ~Alwyn~
Back