13777 Lyst on Arkadia

Alwyn

Dominant
Lady Alwyn Azalea
Very happy about this one. It was totally unexpected as I was unamped, which always seems to be the case.

First tower (that isn't actually a tower - stupid bug) on Arkadia :)

[I love my soccies - Excuse our language]

looooove the langue, damn motherfucking good :)

Quick question, does the treasure thing work (does it only work on Arkadia) ?

With the current extractor bug you'll be not doing much else in the next few days, lol

happy fucking gratz :)

Angel

looooove the langue, damn motherfucking good :)

Quick question, does the treasure thing work (does it only work on Arkadia) ?

With the current extractor bug you'll be not doing much else in the next few days, lol

happy fucking gratz :)

Angel

no, not yet. It'll be released in the next patch. :) Tyvm lol.

Angel

It's still a tower, tho it's just visual bugged like regular claim. So, extractor bug doesn't affects.

@OP: Gratz with uber!

I thought your 'Fuck yeah' was very restrained under the circumstances.

Gratz :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Huge Gratz! and i wish you amazingly much patience with extracting that with the current mining bug!

(or does it work the same as a tower but just doesn't look like one?)

Huge Gratz! and i wish you amazingly much patience with extracting that with the current mining bug!

Works the same - Just looks wrong. Thank God for that because I am not a patient person. ;)

(sigh) Any claim above 4k PEDs is a tower, it's just looks now like simple claim, but acts still as a tower.

But if you hit 3999ped of lyst or oil...

Go NBK! :) ;)

Maybe your next one will be from crafting filters with all that lyst, lol.

Last edited:
Very very nice, unamped just puts that cherry on top :)

Holy Shit lol Thank goodness, it's only a bug, if not, you need "Rich" time to excavate it all lol

Still, uber gz :wtg:

Gratz babe :yay: you lucky cow now where is my cut :yup:

Ty all.

Lol@the moving of this thread to "Other Planets Discussion".

Go Alwyn! :) Congratulations! :wtg::wtg::wtg:

Ty all.

Lol@the moving of this thread to "Other Planets Discussion".

You do know that this is calypso forum, not entropia forum right ? Arkadia is not calypso ;)

gz on nice hof :D

Moved this back to the uber section.

All other "other-planet" discussions have that specific forum section, but I admit hof/uber threads are still sort of a "grey area" atm. This one simply got moved during a mass Arkadia move of multiple threads.

Oh, and grats. :)

Big gratz!!!

Go go go NBK :D

gratz ! just hit a 1380 lyst up there and used so many houers pulling it! so when i saw yours and heard it wasen't a tower i felt sorry for you=)

gratz ! just hit a 1380 lyst up there and used so many houers pulling it! so when i saw yours and heard it wasen't a tower i felt sorry for you=)

It was still a tower, lol. It didn't look like one but it still worked like one. The only exception was that I had to use an extractor to get what it dug up (once each day) instead of just clicking it to activate it.

I feel so sorry for you lol! Gz on the uber.

TY to all and to JC for clarification. :)

Back