Search results

1. P

Selling: AUDs

Hi, Looking to sell AUDs for 86.5 PEDs each. 269 deeds available. Cheers, Rodian
  2. P

Buying: Looking to buy AUD @ 57.5 each

Hi, I'm looking to buy around 200 - 230 AUDs @ 57.5 PED each. Please drop me a PM if you want to sell. Cheers, Rodian
  3. P

How to keep this game interesting for years to come

So far i like the game, considering it's a beta so work in progress. I noticed on the right side of the screen below fight log button, an icon that is inactive but looks like it's function might be social related (chat or maybe group/guild). That leads me to believe that not all game functions...
  4. P

Selling: PvP Gear weapons and armor(F)

If you are reading this you probably want to become a cold blooded killer, if you're not allready one ;) So here's my offer: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- ARMOR Infiltrator : -helmet ( tt=111ped) -harness (tt=218ped)...
  5. P

Selling: Adjusted Hero 6k ped (tt included)

Hiya folks, Untill friday 21:00 MA time, this Adj Hero is for sale for 6000 ped ( tt+5550 ). Delivery can be made everyday between 17:00 - 21:00. NEW BO ... 5000ped ....
  6. P

Buying: Shopping Booth

I'm looking to buy one, so if you have one for sale drop me a PM. Cheers.
  7. P

Selling Riker unL2

Hiya peeps, I want to sell this fine carbine as fast and painless as possible. I bought it for +5k, the last one sold for +7k so these should be the limits. SB +5k || BO +7k tt ~2.2k END DATE: 25th November, 19:00 MA Time Stats: Name: Riker UL2 (with amp 103) Class: Carbine Type: Laser...
  8. P

Selling skills

The folowing skills are for sale: Until the 20th i will try and sell them in a bulk. The price i ask is the one in the picture 6931, you bring the ESI. If there's no buyer, on 20th i will check the market value for each skill, set a buyout and start a small auction. All offers for single...
  9. P

Buying unL Riker UL2

As the title say, i'm interested in buying an unL Riker UL2. I have an unL korss 350 that can be involved in a trade, if the seller is interested. If not, some peds are waiting for a new owner :)
  10. P

Selling full ghost F

Selling full ghost F tt+100
  11. P

S: full Gremlin F +25

Selling full gremlin F for tt+25. ( it's at full tt ) Atm i'm in Twin near the vote and will stay here for about 30min for those that wanna buy it now.
  12. P

mines and cars

Since it seems MA does take suggestions from this forum i'll post my view on the mines and cars ( for those that didn't get The Entropian there was an an article about cars, mines and factories in Entropia's future ). Atm, in mining, skills seems to matter only for mastering tools so you can...
  13. P

Selling armor sets F

Ghost SOLD Vigi +120 Gremlin +80 Gnome +13 Goblin +3 Set of 5C +25ped/plate 3xDetermination +55 each ranger scope 1900RS +80 mk2 +20
  14. P

factory and stock market - ideea of implementation

I just had a vision on how this 2 things could work. Factory Anyone can create one. When you choose to create one you are asked what type ( clothing, armor, weapons etc.). Then you choose the initial investment in fix ammounts ( 1k, 5k, 10k, 20k, 50k peds for example). Now this factory will...
  15. P

Swaping rifle for hg skill

Hi. I have 4663 lvl in rifle and i would like to change them into handgun skills. If anyone is interested pls PM me or post here. The swap will be at 1:1 ratio and for small diference we should get to an agreement. Cheers and looking forward for the trade.
  16. P

S: mining kit (skill+map+knowledge)

I have decided to give up mining so i will sell my skills + a map for en ( dunkel binary spots ) Skills: cga 332 drill 1978 geo 1560 mining 611 prosp 458 surv 1965 The price is 4000ped and besides the skills, map and dunk&binary spots i will pass you the knowledge that was passed to me by...
  17. P

S: full Viking F

Selling full Viking F almost at full tt ( ~ 600 i belive ). Starting bid is +1.5k with the BO of +2k. Auction ends 6 october at midnight ( that would be 23:59 on 06.10.06 MA time) Hightest bidder: SOLD Gl
  18. P

T: Viking F for V1

I'm looking to trade a full Viking F at full tt for a V1. Now start hiting me with PMs. I know you want to :silly2:
  19. P

WARNING on Koufuku 15G apartment

This is a warning to all interested in buying Chikara Koufuku Condos 15G. As you can see from the pics the seller and one of the biders are probably avatars of the same person. The seller's name is Marina Xena Marsia althou the apartment is claimed by Lawrance Osiris De France who is also...
  20. P

Selling apartment as it is

Selling apartment as it is. The aprox tt value of the items is 292ped. Click to enlarge :tongue2: Click to enlarge If y wish to see it it's location is Omegaton W Habitat, Tower Delta, 9F. The starting price is 1000peds and the buyout 1500peds. The auction will end at 12pm GMT, March the...
  21. P

Octav's Shop >> Don't be shy ... drop by !!! <<

Are y sick of all the insane prices the shopkeepers demand for their stuff ? Are y tired to listen to all the spamm in Port Atlantis just couse y wanna buy stuff at a decent price? Well y search is over. Y don't have to travel to a galaxy far far away to make a great deal, it's right here next...
  22. P

Roughnecks competition

Hi and welcome to the 1st Roughnecks competition. It was design for new ppl because it's not about skills, it's all about beeing smart and fast, but everyone is invited. The concept of this competition is very simple: at the begining i will give y a clue about the answer i seek and a riddle to...
  23. P

what's the point of the success bar

Here are the facts and some math: the bar is divided in 14 units 14 units = 100% and that means 1.4 units = 10% i'm missing 1.5 units to have the bar full = almost 90% success rate out of 100 trys i only got 9 items = almost 10% success So the success bar tells me i'm gonna...
  24. P

corn bug ??

As soon as the update finnished i went for a little hunt on the beach N of Argus. There, full of mature corns, not one young. But when they hit they do me 4dmg ( in rascal ) like the young used to do before the VU. My question, is this a name bug or did they changed the dmg the mobs do...
  25. P

Sell clothe set

Selling a set that includes basic pant&shirt, reilly boots, master coat, leaf berret. The set is green with little yellow. The price is 1000 ped Click to enlarge I also accept trade with nemesis armor M
Back