Search results

1. M

Selling: Mod EK-2350

+++++++++++++++++
  2. M

Selling: Mod EK-2350

SB: TT+9K BO: TT+9.5K Item sold to highest bidder max three days after SB has been met. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=EMT_Kit_Ek-2350_Modified *item sold*
  3. M

Buying: Martial SGA Parts.

.................................................................................
  4. M

Buying: Martial SGA Parts.

Not anymore.
  5. Puppy2

Puppy2

6. Hawk

Hawk

7. M

LAnd Grab as expected

awww.. dance monkey dance!!
  8. M

What frustrates you today in Entropia Universe?

Generally speaking imo any Bug that requires a relog should be at the top of your list, and any bug that forces a ctd should also be there. * Skill incentives: There are No unlocks past L100+ * Attributes skillgain.. no chance in hell of catching up regardless of how active one is...
  9. M

Question: What about increasing lag issue in game?

Regarding Invisible mobs: My hypothesis is that It's not lag you're experiencing, but a feature of the engine itself, in order to (try to) keep framerate at a decent level it doesn't render everything that you should see, when I switched cpu's to a much lower one, the number of invisible mobs...
  10. M

Question: MA,Above.net,and the buzy items....

if you have access to a machine(preferably with good internet) that uses a different isp and performs better (to above.net) than the one you're currently using, then you have the option of setting up vpn, granted, you will most likely reduce your speeds "slightly" but it might improve quality of...
  11. M

Where are the Coca Cola signs???

afaik it's Massive that should supply the ads, having seen 1 ad from someone else besides MA or players, I can't say I'm impressed by their way of handling things.
  12. M

So is this "universe" totally unbalanced?

oh the irony
  13. M

snyggt, inte illa f0r en gaisare o plocka LA :)

snyggt, inte illa f0r en gaisare o plocka LA :)
  14. M

Merry Mayhem 2008

Category 1 1. Angel Jane mms 2. Monique The Hottie Hawkeye 3. Lurch Molch Frosch 4. Gordon Belphegor Rayer 5. Samuel BuGGaTon Palmer 6. Leonie Leo Dieterich 7. Balder Viking Vikingsson 8. I Bru I 9. Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak 10.scout bilbo nisse Category 2 1. don waheed johansen 2. Robert...
  15. M

What are your goals in EU 2009?

skill goals for 2009: * Med. Therapy * Quickness * maxed dmg/hit on weapon * 230+ hp. * 90+ agility
  16. M

Improvements (wishes) for next mayhem

I guess i'm one of those who don't like that hour limit crap, there wasn't any cap during the 3x skillevent/robo attack, which had a lot bigger draw for some than this event. doing 15h+ sessions was very common for some people during the 3x skillgain. agreed.
  17. M

Improvements (wishes) for next mayhem

I generally really dislike the waving of the perm ban stick, and especially during events, where things can get chaotic, and given the nature of the game, it wouldn't be hard to abuse, making it a case of he said they said. agreed.
  18. M

Account locked permanently

This is as good and healthy as emperors new clothes. There was a while back a false positive "illegal program bla bla" sent to everyone online, next step would be a false positive that locks you out.
  19. M

Question: Activity points and rewards - alternative to ME items?

Yes, many people do have multiple persons playing their avatar, some people work less than 8h/day, there is always an advantage out there for someone, Entropia will very very rarely be 100% fair, but where is that advantage placed? to motivate to improve or to strive for mediocracy? majsarn :)...
  20. M

Question: Activity points and rewards - alternative to ME items?

Pretty much anything that rewards activity is a good thing imo, it would be nice to know that a lot of ingame activity will be appreciated and rewarded, having it based on something that can be verified (various trackers) is better than dmg inflicted or mobs killed. (unless ofc MA adds a...
  21. M

Ordering (L) items.

Simple to counter act, add a 5 minute delay to when orders are processed on each purchase, that way, it would eliminate what you're suggesting.
  22. M

Help: Please Read (locked)

Guess i'm one of the few who thinks it's too harsh punishment to be locked over something that minor.. -"where are the god damn guns?" --"You are fined one PED for a violation of the Verbal Morality Statute. " -"What? Fuck you! " --"Your repeated violation of the Verbal Morality Statute has...
  23. M

Highend Armors

with current droprates I think you're more likely to reach 300hp from skilling than to loot a complete set of any good armor.
  24. M

HoF: How to lose 7.509 PED in 29 days ;) Thanks MA...

minimum 1.2Kped ammo and minimum 8h constant hunting? this doesn't add up.
Back