Search results

1. RobVee

Selling: Real life tamed animals including free shipping!

Real life tamed animals including free* shipping! These nice real life figurines are for sale per set. A set consists of an Atrox, a Hogglo and a Longu figurine. A must have for the true Entropian! Fixed price You can purchase your set of figurines for 395 PED. Free* shipping! The sets...
  2. RobVee

Selling: All weapons, armor (sets and plates), tools and miscellaneous

All items below will be sold at or below current markup. If you see anything that interests you, please post in this thread. You can also send a private message or meet me in Twin Peaks. I'll will be in Twin Peaks for most of the weekend and European evenings. There is also much more for sale...
  3. RobVee

Achievement: Cornundacauda Iron Challenge completed!

Since taming is still missing, I completed the Cornundacauda Iron Challenge! Where I've hunted 99% of them far west of Aloode. Globals I've got these three globals: - Cornundacauda Young 90 PED Tuesday, December 20, 2011 16:29; - Cornundacauda Young 72 PED Saturday, December 03, 2011 07:48; -...
  4. RobVee

Selling: Grand Halloween Fireworks (200) & Halloween Fireworks (100)

I'm selling 200 clicks of Grand Halloween Fireworks and 100 clicks of Halloween Fireworks. Please post a message or send a PM if you're interested.
  5. RobVee

Achievement: Foul Iron Challenge completed!

Finally I've completed the Foul Iron Challenge! Where Most of them I killed at Eos (~85%), some at Isslye (~10%) and at the beginning I did some at Fort Troy (~5%). Globals In total I got these four globals: - Foul Young 54 PED Monday, November 14, 2011 17:23; - Foul Young 58 PED Sunday...
  6. RobVee

Buying: Solomate Opalo with high Tier Increase Rates

I'm looking to buy a Solomate Opalo with high Tier Increase Rates. The higher, the better, but at least 100+ on each. I'm sure we can work out a price and I also have a Solomate Opalo at tier 2.x with reasonable Tier Increase Rates to trade. PM me here or post your message. Thanks! :whip:
  7. RobVee

Buying: Omegaton M2910

I'm buying an Omegaton M2910. Please PM me if you have one for sale. Thanks!
  8. RobVee

Achievement: My first lustrum ingame!

Hello fellow Calypsians, Today, five years ago, I was looking for a MMO and found Entropia Universe. I still remember some guy named T-dub who showed me around and brought me to Camp Phoenix. A few hours later my wife (Chellie) finished downloading as well and joined too. Over the years we've...
  9. RobVee

Selling: Two hundred (L) blueprints! - Start bid TT+0,00!

Welcome to my clean-up project! :whip: It's time to clear some space in my storage boxes. I'm selling two hundred (L) blueprints, with a total TT value of 111,32 PED. All these blueprints have Skill Increase Bonus (SIB), for your kick-start in crafting! Have a look and make your bid! Start bid...
  10. RobVee

RobVee's Pet Shop

RobVee's Pet Shop Your one-stop pet shop! :whip: Location You can find RobVee's Pet Shop at Medusa Bazaar, floor 2, shop 2. RobVee's Pet Shop is conveniently located near the floor 2 televator. A view of the entrance of RobVee's Pet Shop. Stock Tamed animals Various pet deeds* Taming...
  11. RobVee

HoF: 658 PED Generic Leather Texture

Yesterday I broke my personal loot record! My previous highest loot was also in Generic Leather Texture, almost a year ago (585 PED). Back then, I missed the Alltime Top 5 High Crafts for Generic Leather Texture by an inch. Unfortunately this one wasn't high enough either. I came pretty close...
  12. RobVee

Selling: NeoPsion 50 Mindforce Implant

I'm selling my NeoPsion 50 Mindforce Implant. Start bid: TT+499; Instant buy out: TT+599. The implant is currently at full TT value (89 PED). This auction will end 72 hours after start bid has been made or when someone uses the instant buy out.
  13. RobVee

FYI: Dev Posts no longer working correctly...

I use the 'Dev Posts' link a lot to see if they have posted anything worth reading. Is it just me or isn't it working anymore? For example, Hanne posted this today: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?205837-Q-amp-A-Thread-The-Next-Chapter&p=2665332&viewfull=1#post2665332...
  14. RobVee

Achievement: Impressive Animal Tamer

Even though taming has been gone for about 1,5 year now, I have managed to struggle from level 32,5 to level 34 in my Animal Tamer profession! Impressive Animal Tamer The recent unlock of Combat Sense did help a lot (2% contribution). I think I'll have this professional title for some time...
  15. RobVee

Question: Would you like to join Divine Justice?

Hello there! Our society is currently looking for a few new members! About us Divine Justice was founded in May 2008 by a small group of friends. Currently we're at #24 in the top 50 society list and we have members from all over the world. All kinds of professions are represented in our...
  16. RobVee

Selling: Cheap large ESI deal (113 PED TT and smaller ones)!

Selling large Empty Skill Implant (L) with 113,58 PED TT for 815% (start bid and buy out). Also serveral smaller ESI's for sale: - Empty Skill Implant (L) 16,61 PED in TT for 695% (start bid and buy out); - Empty Skill Implant (L) 11,38 PED in TT for 695% (start bid and buy out); - Empty Skill...
  17. RobVee

Achievement: Ethereal Soul Language unlocked!

Finally I've unlocked Ethereal Soul Language! These pictures were taken by Brother Rick at the first gathering. If any of you have screenshots of me actually reviving Chellie, please feel free to post them in this thread. I'll add them to the first post as well. The first attempt was a...
  18. RobVee

Achievement: Combat Sense unlocked (and 1.000 Steelbird Iron Challenge)

Finally after four years, five months and two days I've unlocked Combat Sense! :) The 1.000 Steelbird Iron Challenge gave the last push! Chellie and I both did this mission in our regular team. For those who are interested (and since the screenie failed), here are some numbers: Average cost...
  19. RobVee

Bugs in VU 11.4.4

Well, new VU: new bugs! The first bug I saw is, water all over the place in Port Atlantis... come take a look! Man, why always break stuff that wasn't broken? Let's hear it for all new VU 11.4.4 bugs! Edit This must be our punishment for using vehicles. Global warming finally hit Calypso...
  20. RobVee

Achievement: Our first Susan together!

Finally the day has come! Chellie and I globaled on a Steelbird earlier tonight with a value of 113 PED. The global contained an ESI with the full global value. That's great, but the exact value of 113 PED means much more than a nice markup. If my memory serves me well, it's our first Susan...
  21. RobVee

Selling: The Book of the Machine

I'm selling this rare robot-war related item! More information about this item can be found here: The Book of the Machine (article on Entropedia). Start bid: TT+189,99 PED; Instant buy out: TT+249,99 PED. TT value of the item: 0,01 PED; Minimal bid increment: 1 PED. Auction ends 72 hours...
  22. RobVee

Info: Taming under development by MindArk!

From Marco's statement: I hope it will be back before the end of this year! I'll keep counting down the days in this thread: Taming: the waiting... Keep up the good work! :whip:
  23. RobVee

Selling: Autumn Batik Shirt (M)

I'm selling my Autumn Batik Shirt (M), see image below. Start bid TT+40 and buy out bid TT+50. The shirt is full TT (1 PED). Auction ends 72 hours after start or last bid.
  24. RobVee

Selling: Various (46) limited blueprints in bulk (23,93 PED TT)

Selling various (46 in total) limited blueprints in bulk with a total of 23,93 PED TT. As you can see below they are mostly texturing blueprints, but there are also some limited armor blueprints. 1 0.46 PED Ambulimax Leather Texture Blueprint (L) 1 0.57 PED Berycled Leather Texture Blueprint...
  25. RobVee

FYI: Unit RX 471: Next VU will contain love!

At tonight's Hydra killing the Unit RX 471 disclosed something interesting... Click to enlarge So, what do you guys make of this? :laugh:
Back