Achievement: My first lustrum ingame!

RobVee

Animal Tamer
Society
Shaolin
Rob RobVee Vee
Hello fellow Calypsians,

Today, five years ago, I was looking for a MMO and found Entropia Universe. I still remember some guy named T-dub who showed me around and brought me to Camp Phoenix. A few hours later my wife (Chellie) finished downloading as well and joined too.

Over the years we've made a lot of friends from all over the world. Of course we've lost some too. I guess that's inevitable.

Currently, Chellie has a bit of a summer break. She usually plays less during summer time. So, these days I mainly hunt small mobs with my whips to get them ready for the return of the taming system.

Below you'll find a summary of - what I think - are my major achievements so far:

- Closing in on level 35 Animal Tamer (through secondairy skills);
- Well over level 33 in both Whipper (Hit) and Whipper (Dmg);
- Approximately 173K total skill with almost 156 HP;
- Dominax Original Mamba at tier 3.2 (painfully slow);
- My rented pet shop at the Medusa Bazaar (RobVee's Pet Shop);
- Various skill unlocks, including: Combat Sense, Wounding, Avoidance and Treatment;
- Finally getting Ethereal Soul Language (thanks to some friends in Shaolin);
- Being a part of top 50 society Divine Justice;
- Our visit to MindArk in Sweden (summer 2008);
- 100% naturally skilled without any deposits.

Thanks for reading my celebration thread! Time to 'tame' some more Shinkiba's!

RobVee :whip:

:yay: Nice 5 years ! well done :yay:

Gratz for the nice milestone Rob! :yay:

I remember when I discovered EU and logged in for the first time, I met you at New Oxford.

After accepting you as a mentor you went offline. That really set me back :laugh:

I was very happy when I saw you online an then you took me to a tp run to nea's and then to Swamp Camp. On our way to nea's I saw the first equus and you told me those guys were really tough and that I should stay back while you fought them.

Ohh... what great memories!!! :ahh:

Cu in another 5 years? :yay:

Congratz mate! nice list!!
I'll always remember you teaching me the basics of taming back at the old Atlas Haven.
Good luck to your future of ,actual, taming!! :)

Congratulations Rob and ofcourse to your wife Chellie too :)

I hope the coming years will be just as much fun as the last 5 years and ofcourse i wish both of you many many more achievements :)
GG

awesome to read...congrats

Gratz Rob!
And thanks for al the help, inspiration and tips you've been giving me over the past few years I've been playing.

Rock on!

Happy aniversary, mr. Rob!
:yay:
dantgj

Thanks!

:yay: Nice 5 years ! well done :yay:

Thanks!

Gratz for the nice milestone Rob! :yay:

I remember when I discovered EU and logged in for the first time, I met you at New Oxford.

After accepting you as a mentor you went offline. That really set me back :laugh:

I was very happy when I saw you online an then you took me to a tp run to nea's and then to Swamp Camp. On our way to nea's I saw the first equus and you told me those guys were really tough and that I should stay back while you fought them.

Ohh... what great memories!!! :ahh:

Cu in another 5 years? :yay:

Sure mate :) gotta love EU memories!

Congratz mate! nice list!!
I'll always remember you teaching me the basics of taming back at the old Atlas Haven.
Good luck to your future of ,actual, taming!! :)

My pleasure! :whip:

Good going, Robvee!

Solfais Itumas, good times ;)

Yea, that was hardcore grinding!

Wat je zegt ben je zelf... lol

Congratulations Rob and ofcourse to your wife Chellie too :)

I hope the coming years will be just as much fun as the last 5 years and ofcourse i wish both of you many many more achievements :)
GG

Thanks!

awesome to read...congrats

:)

Gratz Rob!
And thanks for al the help, inspiration and tips you've been giving me over the past few years I've been playing.

Rock on!

Thanks for your kind words!

Congratulations RobVee! You have been of great help to me and I hope the taming system is soon here so you can advance even further in Entropia! :thumbup::tiphat:

:hammer: Happy aniversary gratz:yay:

five years !! I knew I had been seeing the two you for a LLLOONGGG, LLOOONNGG time !! :D
congratulations on enduring through the good and the bad - not all of us make it.

other RL couples in game always make me smile - congratz to both of you for your 5 yr e-nniversary!!

:dance: :grouphug:

Error reported...

Congratulations RobVee! You have been of great help to me and I hope the taming system is soon here so you can advance even further in Entropia! :thumbup::tiphat:

Thanks! I hope they'll bring back taming this year, finally! :whip:

:hammer: Happy aniversary gratz:yay:

Thanks!

five years !! I knew I had been seeing the two you for a LLLOONGGG, LLOOONNGG time !! :D
congratulations on enduring through the good and the bad - not all of us make it.

other RL couples in game always make me smile - congratz to both of you for your 5 yr e-nniversary!!

:dance: :grouphug:

Yea, time flies when you're having fun! :)

Seriously? :eyecrazy: Anyways congrats Rob :)

Yea, seriously... :)

Back