Search results

1. S

Storage improvements please!

I don't know, if anyone else already brought this up, but I have a few minor suggestions to make about the storage. 1. While dragging stuff into storage I often wondered, why can't there be a possibility to just drag it to some random place and then it gets stocked onto an existing pile...
  2. S

Selling: Full Vigilante (M) for sale

I'm looking for a buyer for my full unlimited set of Vigi armor (M). The Price is +620ped. PM me if interested!
  3. S

123 Bery in a hole. :D

I went out for tantillons today and actualy all I found was everything but Tantillons. :scratch2: I ran around Atlas Haven a little and found a hole just in the middle of the ground. In that hole there was a Bery. I thought that might be a sign. ^^ After I slayed it 5 seconds passed and nothing...
  4. S

Contest: Create a Map

I was wondering, now that the create a mob contest is over, hows about some kind of "create a map" contest? The players could use the Crysis Sandbox thingy to create a small map and MA awards the best entrys. Later on they could implement those maps to a new continent or add it to amethera. The...
  5. S

EMP-Weapons? (Electro Magnetic Pulse)

Some idea just popped into my mind. Whenever MA will implement flashlights/night goggles or whatever, hows about some weapon that would temporarily disable them including the radar? So imagine in PVP when everything is dark.... You are mining and see some green dot closing in. You take out your...
  6. S

Show us your most beautifull screenshots of VU10!

I was wondering if we should make some kind of screenshot collection about EU, showing grafical effects brought by the new engine. I was thinking about linking this thread on other forums to drag more attention towards EU now that the CE2.0 is implemented. :) (My second idea was to finaly see...
  7. S

MF chip to temp. increase melee damage

To make it short: Since there are no attachments for melee weapons, I thought about an MF chip, that would increase your damage while using those. Just some "whoosh" and then you make XX% more damage for YY attacks which can be stacked like focus charges, depending on the level of the chip. This...
  8. S

Umbranoid Bodysuit (M)?

I was just wondering, what people would be willing to pay for one of the few Umbranoid Bodysuits (M).:scratch2: Any ideas?
  9. S

translate this chinese message please?

I recently recieved some text from a chinese mate and he doesn't want to tell me what it means.:confused: Can someone translate this for me please? Google just turns it into total... :bs: 你好,我是论坛上和你发站内信的一个女生,呵呵,就是说看照片来着。我想问你一下,这么找托马斯呢?你知道电话或是什么吗? Many thanks! :)
  10. S

new NPC: Party shop

I was wondering, what happens when all fire works and champagne bottles are used up one day? Will there be new ones? So I actualy thought about a new type of NPC besides the arms dealers and the armorers and ancient tailorers: Party items trader! From this NPC you can buy all those things...
  11. S

Make a common town style

I guess most of you have seen the Genesis Building already. What do you think about it? What do you think about all those new buildings, the banks, the malls, etc? I think the way they are it looks totaly heartless, they absolutely don't fit into the actual towns. The new genesis building...
  12. S

No sounds at all in Windows Server 20008?

No sounds at all in Windows Server 2008? I've recently installed Windows Server 2008 Standard 64bit on my PC. Strangely I do not get any sound in EU but all other Games work just fine?! I checked everything, ingame options, client loader options, Windows settings, but I can't find a reason for...
  13. S

Organic armor!

This is what I had in my loot during our last beacon! Did anyone else loot something similar before? :eek: I'm just kidding around, thats some grafics glitch from my Umbranoid skin on my Vigi helmet. :p Let's see who finds that message first. :wtg:
  14. S

Leave EU open after login mistyping ;)

When you mistype your password during the login process, EU always shuts itself down after the wrong login/password message. But why can't it just stay open so you can retry without having to build it up again? :scratch2: Even on my fast machine it always takes a while until the Entropia.exe is...
  15. S

Improved HUD with better infos

I thought about some changes that would actualy make the hud a bit more usefull and painted em down with MS Paint: What changes and why: Change 1: First of all when skilling I think it would be usefull to be able to ALWAYS have an eye on special skills. So you should be able to drag up to 5...
  16. S

Wrestling with mobs?

An idea I had long ago already just popped into my mind again: Hows about being able to kill mobs with your bare hands? This for example could replace sweating and gives beginners some stuff that is used to be refined into more usefull things comparable to mind essence. This could also be very...
  17. S

Buying: Got NEAR used up (L) armors?

I am looking for used up parts of (L) armors to improve my fashion style a little bit. They must still be carryable of course! Please contact me when your (L) armors are getting close to limit. :) EDIT: I forgot to mention that I need male parts. :)
  18. S

Extra loot channel + Better loot info!

1.) I think many of you know the problem of team hunts, when you have like thousands of loot lines after every mob, getting more with more team members. 2.) It was often discussed to see the loot in chat when you hunt solo, to keep track when you drag the popup to one of the screen edges...
  19. S

Put an end to kill stealing!

Plenty of times I hear soc mates say, that they have just been hunting and suddenly some bunch of people came along and took out the mob that they started attacking. The latest event was just yesterday, when a new guy in our soc was attacking some Argonaut Hunter just next to the twin mall (I've...
  20. S

WANTED - Dead or Alive

I thought about some funny special event in EU: Being a criminal! General idea: Every now and then an avatar should be assigned to be a thief or something. Storywise it could be like "XYZ stole a new weapons prototype from the Omegaton labs and theres a reward on his head." As the text says...
  21. S

Selling: 70 ped tt esi

I have got an ESI worth 70.62 PED TT I am willing to sell at 1000% to 1100%. Interested people just write into here. ;)
  22. S

Achievement: After MDA comes... Martial Arts!! :D

Just ONE day after unlocking MDA by fisting (see my other thread:cool:) I today got Martial Arts!:yay::yay: Click to enlarge Power Fist level is 3710 now. ^^ "Only" took me one year all together. :eyecrazy: :boxer:
  23. S

How honest are you when its about money?

I was hunting some stuff when some miner came in radar range... I dunno what packed me but I thought, why not having some fun? ^^ Click to enlarge He actualy ran straight over to me like a swarm of bees was chasing him after his first response. :D Now I wonder: How honest would you be when it...
  24. S

Achievement: Melee Damage Assessment! =)

I finaly did it! A little bit more than one year ago I planned to skill melee until I unlock this dang skill together with Martial Arts and today I got it! :yay: Click to enlarge All by Fisting! :cool: Click to enlarge :wtg::wtg::wtg: I don't have Martial Arts yet but this one is just a...
  25. S

ingame support Terminal

I guess everyone in this forum wrote to the support dpt. at least once or twice. So I thought about making it more comfortable: Why not adding some sort of terminal in all or at least some towns to write about problems, scams etc right away just when you discover them? Maybe they could even add...
Back