Contest: Create a Map

Soberian

Dominant
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Soberian Sian Bekari
I was wondering, now that the create a mob contest is over, hows about some kind of "create a map" contest? The players could use the Crysis Sandbox thingy to create a small map and MA awards the best entrys. Later on they could implement those maps to a new continent or add it to amethera.

The award could be an LA situated at your self-created piece of map!

:wtg:

what, like an island? that could be cool :D

problem is just that it would be very hard to decide who would win such a competition :scratch2:

I guess an extra element would have to be added, like having to describe the land you have drawn... types of nature, weather, why it is there, special things about it, etc?

Well either an island or simply some square of 2x2km² that would be puzzled somewhere into the existing map.

Even a map can be beautifull mate. ;) Some loveless flat piece of gras with a rock and a tree prolly wouldn't win.

Even a map can be beautifull mate. ;) Some loveless flat piece of gras with a rock and a tree prolly wouldn't win.

true, true.. but adding details about it, as I said, would probably make it easier :)

Well, how about creating your own planet? :)

Wasn't there an idea long time ago that we, the players, should create our own planet? Hmm...

I mean if we had one there could be polls about what to add or what to change and stuff.

Back