Search results

1. VenOmaX666

Akatsuki recruits

Hey tyvm Ozi :) come on ppl join us we need all professions we want a good group of ppl to skill up together and have fun.:yay::yay:
  2. VenOmaX666_sig_aki

VenOmaX666_sig_aki

my sig
  3. VenOmaX666

My little Gallery :)

great job.
  4. VenOmaX666

Global madness at CND - with NEVERDIE calling the event live

great job mate!!!! can't wait t'ill next week to see other screenies... hope that next week ill be in one of all them...
  5. VenOmaX666

Note discovered

i have one note and i'm selling it if anyone needs it, PM me and give offer.
  6. VenOmaX666

Note discovered

can anyone post the ensemble of the three screen shots so everybody can help until the last one will be found
  7. VenOmaX666

Note discovered

i just looted this one dunno what it is maybe it will help u Click to enlarge GL
  8. VenOmaX666

The Mysterious Notes

i just looted this one dunno what it is maybe it will help u Click to enlarge GL
  9. note

note

somthing that i looted but dunno what it is
  10. VenOmaX666

shoes and foot guard problem

i know this is unfair but a shadow with a master coat looks greater. they must find a solution. i know that the new things that came with the VU 9.0 make the game be more realistic, but remember it's just a game and we play it, after all , to escape from RL. we need it to still a game not...
  11. VenOmaX666

EU Union

i like the name, i'm part of it :mad:
  12. VenOmaX666

shoes and foot guard problem

u can't wear ur shoes and u r foot guard at the same time so each time u put or remove ur foot guard u ll lose 0.02 peds (this wont work if u r a naked foot fan). about the 0.02 peds tax for the armor change i'm not against but remember when u were a newcomme and u were testing the game...
  13. VenOmaX666

Servers

BM u just opened my eyes i'm a no life :/ i spend more time in EU than outside ... :ahh:
  14. VenOmaX666

Servers

thx MA ur great working at 01:50 AM must be hard ... god be with you :yay:
  15. VenOmaX666

Servers

same here, hey MA i was hunting :( and the loot was cool :(
  16. VenOmaX666

Win a Lykke Wooden Chest right here in EF

648 maybe ???????? why not???????
  17. VenOmaX666

Som New funny skills and tatoos

can't be the Greatest guitar player in real life hope MA will make it happen in Virtual... *************************** Pleez MA i also need som tatoos on my avatar
  18. VenOmaX666

my entropian dream !!!!

can't be the Greatest guitar player in real life hope MA will make it happen in Virtual... *************************** Pleez MA i also need som tatoos on my avatar
  19. VenOmaX666

Ezekiel i ve made you a nice sig :yay: kaboooouuum hope u like it PS: i'm waiting for ur answer, and hope ur a moderator of ur topic coz u need to delete it fast looooool im ur boss lol (even if u have 10 times more skill than i) :p Next time ill made one with an atrox eating honey lol
  20. VenOmaX666

Nice work man thanks for the sig ur the best (just added som stuff on mine i think it better like this , hope u like it)
  21. ven

ven

22. 6

23. 5

24. 3

Back