Note discovered

Has anyone created one of the scaled Black and white images of the 3rd note? Is there any way we could get it posted on the site I went back to the first post and havent seen one yet. I would prefer a seperate from the rest picture. Thanks

can anyone post the ensemble of the three screen shots so everybody can help until the last one will be found

note 1

note 2

note 3

EDIT: sorry, forgot screen ad one... :ahh:

Last edited:
so we are waiting for 3 more big and 2 small ones.

note 1

note 2

note 3

And this is the one from the ad terminal:

notead.JPG

Maybe I'm wrong, but why would these notes require the finders to colaborate to decode them? They may not be EF members, may not be in the same time zones, may not like each other, may not trust each other...big risk of messing up the mystery if they all were required isn't there?

We keep asking for storyline ..and this says it's a note, didn't that professor guy have a habit of leaving notes etc around, and didn't he have a shack somewhere where he used to live ?

I seriously doubt it's as complex as we assume, maybe we haven't got the full picture yet and there is more to come?

I seem to remember that invasions and events have a habit of happening just before weekends so maybe something is close?

Ma can't seriously expect whoever finds these things to be capable of decoding some of the stuff in this thread can they? I think that is a red herring having them also designed as barcodes possibly.

Fun having some puzzle to solve whatever it turns out to be...more please :)
GL to the finders, hope it's something cool you have there.

t

That one could not be decoded as it is not proportional. It would need to be recreated

i have one note and i'm selling it if anyone needs it, PM me and give offer.

Two of the encryptions have been decoded as meaning 45 and 46, perhaps they are phone numbers +46 i believe is Sweden :D. Not sure about +45 though.:)

may it be a new type of beacon ... till now miners found the beacons, now maybe hunters will find some beacons for miners to make ? :scratch2:

:laugh:

Two of the encryptions have been decoded as meaning 45 and 46, perhaps they are phone numbers +46 i believe is Sweden :D. Not sure about +45 though.:)

I think someone said 45 is Denmark...

I think it's Marco's personal phone number, so you can get answers from him at any time of day!

Keep up the good work everybody, i certainly don't understand half of what is going on in here. Good thing i haven't looted one :).

Is this the latest that we have

note.JPG

The numbers I have seen decoded so far are...

To me, there is too much coincidence for the numbers to only contain digits 1 through 6... that has to have something to do with it, directly or indirectly.

STOP Thinking and plz someone answer to this:

Can you put em in the Refiner when are Full TT or not?
:confused:

Maybe I'm wrong, but why would these notes require the finders to colaborate to decode them? They may not be EF members, may not be in the same time zones, may not like each other, may not trust each other...big risk of messing up the mystery if they all were required isn't there?

I belive timmers... dont think the notes is meant to put together...
Personaly i think the solution is simpler... cus it has to be so it wont go wrong.

:scratch2:

It must be much more simple than most of you think. What if one got accidently TT'd? Is the story over? Will they drop another one instead?

There must be a simple solution to this, but everyone is making it toooo complex :scratch2:

Since I'm working with 3D art/Viz , all I see is a bunch of displacementmaps :)

STOP Thinking and plz someone answer to this:

Can you put em in the Refiner when are Full TT or not?
:confused:

Full TT an nothing happend, was confirmed erlier in the thread. Most of the "normal" stuff has been tried, even been tried to put them ontop of stuff and yeah.. most been tried =P Nothing worked sofar.

Full TT an nothing happend, was confirmed erlier in the thread. Most of the "normal" stuff has been tried, even been tried to put them ontop of stuff and yeah.. most been tried =P Nothing worked sofar.

if they are bugged ? :laugh:
it would be the best

39 pages , so I have not read through them all.

Have anyone checked technicians to see if some sort of new "notebook" has been released?

GR

Castro

well i have one in my soc that just found one himself, and yea its beeing a pain finding out what it is lol. guess i have to keep updated here:p

PS: will ask him to do the stuff that a said here;)
oh and also he mentioned some nummers or letter appearing on the panel.....

Lol they are just notes. If you collect all 400 and put them in right order you have the Ludwig van Beethoven - Symfoni nr 3 Ess-dur "Eroica" played up endless times.

Haha what a killer that would be.:D

Back