Search results

1. Egg90

Bravado HP effect?

I've been gone for a few years but I remember Bravado being a good HP boost & one of the reasons melee skilling was good for HP increase. Bravado is also valued highly by MA as a skill reward, as you get far less ped-worth than a lot of other skills for the same mission. However, Entropedia...
  2. Egg90

Selling: Matching coat, hat, shades, vehicles, camo makup

Selling my collection of light green Exa stuff, perfect camoflage for sneaking around the jungles of Calypso, including camo mask, Valkyrie MkI & Hovercraft MkI. Items: Master Coat - 129.40/130.00ped tt 3 x Exa texture 3 x Light green Fedora - 100.58/102.00ped tt 1 x Exa texture 1 x...
  3. Egg90

Ancient Greece Map co-ords

I've been exploring Ancient Greece the last couple of days & noticed there is not much info on Entropedia. I'd like to start updating it, starting with TP/mob locations on the map as it is currently bare, and possibly going onto mob damage/HP. The problem I have is that the coordinate grid on...
  4. Egg90

Argonaut Iron Missions complete

Finished the 10k Argo mission today, whoop! Chose Combat Reflexes & got ~54ped tt HP went from 168.84 to 169.20 BLP Sniper 58.58 to 58.76 Evade 30.81 to 31.45 33 globals throughout the biggest being 159ped. Came out even, had about 500ped when I started & it lasted amazingly, using...
  5. Egg90

Foul Iron Challenge complete

My 1st completed Iron Challenge & on my birthday too! :yay: Melee Combat went from 2531 - 3361 which according to Entropia Tools is 18ped tt with a value-ESI price of ~450ped :wtg: HP went from 166.35 - 168.01 :D
  6. Egg90

FYI: Enhancer consumption doesn't depend on base item

I'm nearly finished on the Foul missions for which I've been using my Brave ME to tier up as a cheap tagger. This gun is perfect for foul but I was hoping to keep tiering it on the Argo mission next for which it's a little underpowered. I couldn't find any info on enhancer consumption for lower...
  7. Egg90

Selling: A105 laser amp

Selling A105 laser amp SOLD
  8. Egg90

Viewing multiple items tt value

It would be really useful to be able to select multiple items in inventory to see thier combined tt value. You could drag a box or Ctrl click to select and choose "Multiple Item info" in the right click menu, or maybe just drag the items into a window like you do at the tt. Minimum info would be...
  9. Egg90

Selling: High tier rate Vumpoor Dissolver

Anyone out there with the skills to use this thing want to tier up the already mindblowing 472 damage? SIB starts at lvl68, maxed at lvl72 :eyecrazy: Taking offers, post or pm. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=567
  10. Egg90

Uber: 9.5k Droka!

w00t w00t for my bestest l00t!
  11. Egg90

Selling: AS-129 & Full Phantom (M)

All prices include tt value, not tt+ Starkhov AS-129: SOLD Phantom (M) all 7 pieces: SOLD
  12. Egg90

Gun/Amp repair calculator

Sometimes when I'm low on PED I want to spend everything I have on repairing my low tt UL gun & amp, & take out just enough ammo to bring them back down to nearly min tt. So I've created a simple spreadsheet to tell me exactly how much to repair each item by to get maximum body count for my...
  13. Egg90

Rocket crits: Maximum Merpage!

The 1st single crit I saw this VU kind of freaked me out. I quickly got used to it, but wasn't prepared for this. :scared: Shame the ones at the top of the herd didn't pop for some reason. Can anyone post a bigger collection of freaky faces? :D
  14. Egg90

Ground texture bug

Well I've been experiencing this in random places ever since VU10 but only just got round to making a vid to send to support. 51oTgdLfQpw Does this appear for everone? I've got some experience in 3D modelling & would expect to see similar glitches if there were two or more polygons...
  15. Egg90

Your oldest/favourite item?

So I mentioned in a soc thread tonight about dusting off the trusty old mkII and it made me think, apart from my OJ's my mkII Justifier is the oldest item in my inventory. Every other item before it, I've sold or tt'd and rebought, but my mkII is the very same one I bought roughly 3 years ago...
  16. Egg90

No Ingredient List

So I've tiered my Brave ME upto 0.9. When I open the upgrade window it tells me to add ingredients, but doesn't tell me what to add! I've tried relogging and sent a support case. I guess this maybe a bug with all Mentor items, or just random items. Has anyone else run into this problem? :scratch2:
  17. Egg90

Does EU still copy between PC's?

Before VU10 you could just stick the main EU folder onto some storage media and transfer it to another PC, only having to create your own shortcut to ClientLoader.exe. Is this still the case? p.s. I'm not actually moving it to another PC, but replacing my main harddrive. p.p.s. I remember...
  18. Egg90

PM display problem

When viewing PMs the last few characters on each line are cut off by the message frame. I cant remember when this started happening but it was quite a while ago & I've only just got round to posting about it. I find myself having to make an educated guess at the final word on each line, does...
  19. Egg90

A very close call

I ran the skill scanner after another hunt and it showed my HP to be 152.64, so I guess at the time I survived the hit by about 0.02 HP. :wtg: Nice try Troxie! Oh & here's a global pic to keep within the rules ;)
  20. Egg90

Achievement: Combat Sense, Power Catalyst

1st Power Catalyst. I was determined to unlock this before spending much time MF healing as it will speed my advance towards Etheral Soul Language. Unfortunatly now any MF I do will have 0% return :( hehe. Now for the biggie, Combat Sense! :yay: & what do you know, 3 mins later a...
  21. Egg90

Wounding!

Well it was past my bedtime but with only 1 pixel line of dmg left till the unlock I had to hunt again! Finally it came. :yay: and now I can :zzz: Combat sence I expect in a couple of weeks and then I look forward to the big void (:banghead:) before commando... lol
  22. Egg90

Medium Health

:yay: Reached the 150hp milestone today! :yay:
  23. Egg90

My PC blew up :( any tech advice?

The other morning my PC wouldn't turn on, so after work I opened it up & checked any cables hadn't come loose, plugged the mains lead back in, pushed the power button & BOOM! There was a loud pop & a big flash coming from either the PSU or the mboard near it, I'm not sure but cant see any...
  24. Egg90

Can you fix a stuck heal chip without relog?

Hi I've recently been skilling biotropy & find that every 15mins or so my heal chip gets stuck on the charging animation. This is very annoying as over that 15mins I've collected everyones health bar who I might need to heal. The only way I have found to fix it is to relog in which case I lose...
  25. Egg90

Mob regen & the 50% dmg rule.

Not sure if this has been dicussed before, I did try a quick search. It happened to me again tonight & decided to send a support case about it, what do you think?
Back