Search results

1. TrinketSoul

Buying: (F) Unlimited Boar Parts

I am looking for Unlimited parts to complete my set. I need Helmet, Shins, and Thighs. Please PM me if you got something you want/need to liquidate. Thanks, Trinket
  2. TrinketSoul

Question: Deposit, Just Wondering

Why has MA stopped people from depositing more then 50 USD? Is it to keep the playing field sane? Sorry just now picking the game back up and kind of wonder...
  3. TrinketSoul

Intense

Hello, I have linked a good song(video) for your enjoyment. I will attempt to embed the video but if it does not work I will provide a link. This song seems to have special meaning to many people, and I want to know how you feel about it. It moved me, so I thought I would share it with you...
  4. TrinketSoul

Happy B-Day Thriller

Happy B-Day Thriller!!! I know it's almost over but I hope it was Great.... :birthday::beerchug: Hope you are good...
  5. TrinketSoul

Did your Uber leave?

Do you guys have a PE(EU) Uber that left? No discussions on what makes an Uber because we all know. No Names because we are all really uber if you think about it. But really, Has the people that you looked up to as a noob left... Did they do something to let them know you enjoyed thier...
  6. TrinketSoul

SaS Silent Assasins Seeking 2 Unique Players

SaS Silent Assassins is Seeking Motivated Members SaS Silent Assassins is looking for two ambitious people to join our team. We are a tight knit, motivated, and goal oriented group from all around the world. Our society was created nearly a year ago and since then we have all grown together...
  7. TrinketSoul

Yet another 101 exploit... MA are you watching?

Ok so I have to say this... this is the 2'nd time I've seen this chump doing this. I do think that Marco/Frank (MA) needs to append to the EULA that if you are caught exploiting you surrender your account and the money in the account. Anyway... I was bored and figured I'd go heal in Twin again...
  8. TrinketSoul

MMORPG Worm

I just read that EU’s favorite competitor [Name Not Revealed] was hit by a worm called “grey goo” on Sunday. They had to close access for 30 minutes apparently there were strange things popping up and the users were contracting the virus when they interacted. Now at first I though it was funny...
  9. TrinketSoul

4 months Due

I'd like to thank Akiran, I'd like to thank Abee, also Kitty, and Rico, and I'd like to thank Tom Cruise, and this dude named Chad that I know... No really not an uber but The first Global MA has given me in 4 months ;) :duh: My Global
  10. TrinketSoul

Unlocked Levitation on RICO

Promised I'd post... after I unlocked it we danced and got naked... not flaming my white ass :laugh: still waiting on Shady to tan me :tongue2: :) Good :D Better :eek: Great
  11. TrinketSoul

Good Heal Chip

It seems I cant find one of these if anyone has one that they want to sell please contact me... thx all
  12. TrinketSoul

Transport Your Pancreas Juice

Really didn't know where to put this... I know I have seen screenies like this before but it looks like MA has still been working on new transportation. coords are there. Cool Car
  13. TrinketSoul

MA Please bring Mindforce out of the dark ages

Please do something to the Mindforce profession. This is the only profession that utilizes sweat, in turn makes people buy sweat, which makes many new players stay in the game. So here it is, this is the one thing you offer free to make money in the game. I would think you should turn around and...
  14. TrinketSoul

PackRats and Loot

I hope thjis is in the right spot but I have been saving almost everything I have received in PE, I save claws guns, wools paints etc… everything I loot, (because the second I sell or TT something Marco makes another interesting announcement) .. I have recently starting to notice that my loots...
  15. TrinketSoul

Hunting Issues :(

I am wondering if anyone has expireinced this... I went on a team trip with some freinds and killed close to 15 mobs all with the fun no loot sign... then we ended up T'ing to an outpost to meet up... the Jason Outpost.. we ran north then for Longus and Atrax... Of course we started gettin fatal...
  16. TrinketSoul

Money Bug

Hey all, I am wonderiing if anyone else is having this issue... I was hunting large MOB's that cost alot to take down and when they died... I couldn't loot them... I tried looting them several different ways through the panel and clicking... All I know is I wait on these things for ten minutes...
Back