Search results

1. Sildralin

Silly vote. Please vote =P

Hey We're having some "fun" here at work, and it ended up with two people at work calling eachother a Tulling (translate: silly person). So we had a small vote in our chat that didn't go anywhere, and long story short: I set up a vote so we could know once and for all who of them is the...
  2. Sildralin

What to hunt...?

I remember when I started. Sweat was around 3.2pec / bottle. And the moment it dropped under 3.0, people where "demonstrating" everywhere. Not to mention when it went under 2.0. But the sweating system was so much different back then. Obtaining sweat was a lot harder, and I miss those days =) EU...
  3. Sildralin

4th Weekly EF Haiku Contest "HaikEU"

Hunting snables now no time to write a haiku oh, I just did, damn
  4. Sildralin

What to hunt...?

actually, me and the "gang" started out by selling sweat as beer in zychion city. After that, a lot of other people started taking over bars in other cities offering similar services. MA didn't give me money (I wish), but a lot of other players gave me my first peds back then as a support of...
  5. Sildralin

What to hunt...?

that was me =D you had deposited 10USD in total for the game back then... I'll spam you ingame with, "I CAN HAZ FREE PEDZ?????"
  6. Sildralin

What to hunt...?

thankyou, that helps a lot =)
  7. Sildralin

What to hunt...?

Ping Timeout, I still have you in my f-list ingame ;)
  8. Sildralin

EU logo

wait what? am I just thinking that it hasn't changed? =S what is going on here, I can't remember what it then used to look like....anybody have pictures of all the logos they've had?
  9. Sildralin

EU logo

well it is newer then the original one, but it's been around for some time now =)
  10. Sildralin

What to hunt...?

he was making fun of me...I don't really know if he was serious, or if he remembers that he met me IRL once =P
  11. Sildralin

What to hunt...?

that might be correct....I am using the 102, but I have an 103 in storage :ahh:
  12. Sildralin

What to hunt...?

Hi, I've been in and out of this game for many many years now, and often I'm away for so long that big changes have happened, and this scares and confuses me. So I was wondering, as I am trying to raise my hunting skills as quickly as possible, is there a site where you can search for what type...
  13. Sildralin

Petition against the 2pec decay

Sildralin Sild Nightwish signs it as well =)
  14. Sildralin

Avatar Before and After Pictures

OMG, you remind me of a suntanned Willy Wonka =D
  15. Sildralin Before / After

Sildralin Before / After

Pre VU 9.0 and Post VU 9.0
  16. Sildralin

Avatar Before and After Pictures

Here's me. I went from decent looking, to absolutely gorgeous ^^ I've turned into quite the babe =) Click to enlarge (and no, that's NOT the same jacket, so don't think it got changed due to the VU. I purchased a new jacket at Freyr's pre VU 9.0) =)
  17. Sildralin

disapointed with people in EU

I still love you ^^
  18. Sildralin

Almost all appartments were already sold in auction by MA

I rushed to purchase an appartment the same day they released them on the AH, I was sure they were gonna be sold right away (huh, guess I was wrong there). It's a nice place, I have a picture on the wall, and I use my pall stool to sit and look at it....that's it =)
  19. Sildralin

100sweat2ahangar - achievable or not?

I love Hell XD never been there though...We should all go to Hell for a EU party =D
  20. Sildralin

A tribute to outstanding people in this world!

gratz =D glad to see you made it
  21. Sildralin

100sweat2ahangar - achievable or not?

they're probably in heaven now ;)
  22. Sildralin

BPC Question

is this really cheaper? It seems to cost more really, since you do get some return when crafting the items yourself.
  23. Sildralin

Crone went Atrax hunting on an sunny morning

what gun did Crone get?
  24. Sildralin

Buy Me Things.

that's all it takes? Buy me one too =)
  25. Sildralin

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

The Pillows - Runners High (full version)
Back