Search results

1. Draggger

advice needed

Hey every one some of you know me some do not ,but i have been around eu for a few years and have spent way more money then i would care to admit in here :D ( just in case my wife reads this ...i can not admit how much ) I am lvl 26 in prospecting and miner I wish to start mining full time i...
  2. Draggger

armor question

i am heading to cp with gremlin and 5b plates which of the two mobs will this work best for?
  3. Draggger

guess and win

i am doing 20k clicks on filters starting right now the blue print is 69.1 QR my skill suck as i have never done much crafting doing them on Quanitity closest guess to the tt value of all items recieved wins 2500 efd closest number of filters made wins 2500 efd closest number of bps...
  4. Draggger

look what i found

Click to enlarge
  5. Draggger

right off the tp

was mining at cnd with no luck as usual today as i stepped off the tp in dome 9 i found this just laying on the ground Click to enlarge
  6. Draggger

Rocktropia VS CND vs ND

When i had heard ND was getting his own planet a couple years back i was excited . This was going to be a good thing for EU ,With his ability to advertise and network the way he did with CND it would finally bring real world exposure to EU,, Well that was my thoughts on what would happen...
  7. Draggger

low level mobs

my women has finally decided to start playing EU with me on a more frequint basis then what she has in the past i decided now is a time for me to scale back my hunting and enjoy the time with her to get her hooked on the game like so many of us are i need to know where to take her...
  8. Draggger

Tsunami generated after Vanuatu earthquake

The Associated Press. must have had a slow news night how do they know that a 9 inch waves is a Tsunami ?????? Thankfully it was not a big one but still reporting a 9 inch wave i get bigger waves then that in the bath tub :D The 9-inch (22 centimeter) wave was observed off the capital...
  9. Draggger

Gratz Squall

Is Good to see a hard core player get one of the Domes at CND but still sad to see it being sold piece by piece Hopefully the Domes all Sell and CND gets back to its former glory Gratz Squall and look forward to seeing what events you come up with for the Ambu Dome
  10. Draggger

bang

Click to enlarge
  11. Draggger

Achievement: top 10

finally after my first tower and several ubar finds i made the top 10 mining on Tracker Click to enlarge
  12. Draggger

best night on cnd or hey YA'LL watch this

best night on cnd had 12 globals and 4 hofs some of them will be ubar when mark up is added to much of a pain to load 16 images in one post so will just do the big ones here Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Caldorite stone 66 PED...
  13. Draggger

what should i be hunting

i have apis maxed dante amp 2500 evade gremlin and 5b and vigi and 6a any idea what i should be doing here think i need to buy a tagger also so any suggestions there please
  14. Draggger

And After the tower a couple days ago

and after the tower of 7k 3 days ago i happened upon this last night Click to enlarge been a good week shame MA will take it all back in a short time i bet lol sorry for the chat not showing it was 2750 peds but its times like this that you have to Love MA and there ballance manager
  15. Draggger

Achievement: ubar maybe

first tower was getting ready to go to sleep cause there was no traders on CND and all my peds were spent and ores in storage when i decided to sell some with low mark up to the tt and mine just one more dome this was the best descion i have made in 5 years of EU Click to enlarge
  16. Draggger

Question: how can every one offer best price

Was at CND and i got a hof a little bit ago so when i got it drilled up i went to the control room to see about selling it to a trader Well just my luck there are two there and both advertising the best prices on the market almost like they had copied each others text well i asked...
  17. Draggger

Buying: Hunter Armor

looking for a full set of male hunter armor please let me know if you have this ubar armor for sale
  18. Draggger

how tired would you be ?

WIMBLEDON, England – On and on and on, and on some more, they played — longer than anyone ever had before. And still there was no winner. John Isner of Tampa, Fla., and Nicolas Mahut of France were tied at 59-59 in the fifth set at Wimbledon after exactly 10 hours of action when play was...
  19. Draggger

server going down

red message from ma server going down in 1 minute and no message here in EF come on is it update or just time to clean the dust out the servers
  20. Draggger

Cars vs Taming

It is my opinion that Cars will ruin the feeling the look and the game play of EU. I would have much rather seen taming come back with Mobs that you could ride instead of a bunch of cars running all over a land area .. its just my opinion and it will probably not be popular as so many of...
  21. Draggger

pc proton tooth

looted a proton tooth today there is no auction data on these any one know what they are selling at
  22. Draggger

Uber: first ubar in years

finally an ubar loot for me Click to enlarge
  23. Draggger

Question: La 44

Thinking of joining the event for Molisk on LA 44 in a couple hours was wondering How is the Spawn there Where is the best spawn on the LA is ghost and 5b enought of armor for them any help appricated
  24. Draggger

Question: What would you grind on

I am back to the working world and will be starting to deposit again in 2 weeks and time to do some seriouse grinding but not sure what to grind on am at lvl 41 HG and lvl 35 rifle Atrox have never shown me any love for some reason so i do not think they are good choice for me Feffs...
  25. Draggger

Stuck on la 02

Stuck on la 02 rescuded thank you I have newb friend that is stuck on LA 02 north west of nate atrox doms there and lots of them i cannot manage to get her out by myself is there any one that can come assist here the time is now ! Mindark time: 2010-02-28 12:41:45 will post again if...
Back