Society
un sure at this time
Dragger Draggger Allen
Huge Gratz to Squall! The First legitimate new owner of DOME #1

Good Luck!!

Is Good to see a hard core player get one of the Domes at CND
but still sad to see it being sold piece by piece

Hopefully the Domes all Sell and CND gets back to its former glory

Gratz Squall and look forward to seeing what events you come up with for the Ambu Dome

Guess Squall saves now a lot in taxes.

Reactions: das
Its good actually if you ask me - until now CND and CND style mining was solely controlled by ND, now though - multiple avatars owning similar domes means more competition, more competition in business is always good.

Congratulations to you Squall, happy to see the CND selling.

As it told him in +rep

Congratulations Squall !!

Gratz!
Don't TT it! :laugh:

grrr, but when one day it will happen to u, be glad u wont have to make a thread about it and keep your pride ! :laugh:

yea yea, all thx to me XD

Again thx to u guys (most of u i already thanked aswell :p )

I find this a great new step for CND, opportunities are in front of everyone depending of how they feel like it is actually an opportunity.

ND been owning it for years and now sell it for a very huge price, but still a decent investment assuming a good future for the entropia platform, and of course the uniqueness of CND that isnt going to change or maybe if our universe can support it in future.

I hope new owners will care of it as iam gonna try to do.
I have no doubt, every dome will end up sellling for what ND wants, it might not be as fast as he wants to, but we are still talking of huge sums to be gathered, of the fear of "omg why is ND selling up ?" "omg mindark is going bad" "insert other scenario",aswell as the lack of general stats for domes for a long period apart of 15 days, what is worth nice in someone eyes isnt necesserly the same for the other one for sure.

and yea once it will be owned totally or close to it, it will also benefit us again with a nice story to tell, and "CND going back to its former glory" beta 2.0 =)

So i look to the future and cant think i will be dissapointed unless MA close down his doors obviously but i have a huge confidence in eu, maybe too much these days :eek:

Last edited:
Wow Huge Grats Mate

gratz SqUaLL,

Hope you have some luck buying the other one to

Back