Search results

1. Karpov

A question for you all

I think: "ok ,last time, if this thing doesn't give me loot i'll disconnect" and then comes the big loot. :D it happens to me every time, it comes when i don't want to play no more, it is like if MindArk were reading my thoughs :P
  2. Karpov

Loots!

I got a global by killing a tiny Tantlion young, that makes me think that I don't need to kill Godzilla to get a good loot. And I gained a new rank when i killed the creature, that makes me think that skilling is very important, it might sound noobish :P. Anyway i'm happy now, I'm a happy noob :D
  3. Karpov

Selling Amazing amount 183k Dung

You can try to craft something and add some dung as a raw material, perhaps you get a DungScanner or DungAmpII.
  4. Karpov

Bands Name Game

Metallica.
  5. Karpov

A pic of my avatar

thanks, and about the video card, it took me 1:05 to render that frame, so to render at least 30 of them in one second we'll need 15 or 20 video cards,hehe.
  6. Karpov

A pic of my avatar

here's a representation of my avatar in an heroic pose but if you see his face he's got a strange expression..it's not a heroic face...I really don't know...anyway, i'm happy cause I finished it, after taking many screenshots of the game and hours of working on it. that's all, i just wanted...
  7. Karpov

Karpov

It's a picture of my avatar
  8. Karpov

My 1st mining global

haha, felicitations, great! but I need to ask: was that your pet? hehe, how did you got it away from you? Anyway, that was a great loot, enjoy it.
  9. Karpov

Entropia Memory game

I wanted to, but I can't. And I wanted to add a message saying "you win". I'm not a programmer, that's all I can do. ps:I writen five times I, is it right? hehe, anyway, thanks for downloading it
  10. Karpov

Entropia Memory game

Here's the link to download my game http://www.bestsharing.com/files/ms00195770/EntropiaMemory.zip.html It's not a big game, but it's funny. Enjoy it!
  11. Karpov

Attachments ??

Thank you Dom! I uploaded the file in other site. here is the link if you want to see it http://www.bestsharing.com/files/ms00195770/EntropiaMemory.zip.html it's a small game i made.
  12. Karpov

Attachments ??

I just wanted to know how can I attach a file to a post. Is it possible? Thank you.
Back