Entropia Memory game

I wanted to, but I can't. And I wanted to add a message saying "you win".
I'm not a programmer, that's all I can do.

ps:I writen five times I, is it right? hehe, anyway, thanks for downloading it

WARNING!

I don't want to sound too negative. But downloading an executable game from a person with 4 post counts, and no reputation, on EF is usually a big no-no. I wouldn't recommend anyone downloading it without first scanning it really closely for troyans and loggers.:wise:

Last edited:
Sarah said:
WARNING!

I don't want to sound too negative. But downloading an executable game from a person with 4 post counts, and no reputation, on EF is usually a big no-no. I wouldn't recommend anyone downloading it without first scanning it really closely for troyans and loggers.:wise:

lol, big warning sign...

There are no obvious threats in the contents of the installer. But then again... what do my two best antiviruses in the world know....

mrproper said:
lol, big warning sign...

There are no obvious threats in the contents of the installer. But then again... what do my two best antiviruses in the world know....

You know, you -can- write your own troyan/virus that would not be found by the commercial anti-virus programs. I just issued the warning to prevent people from losing their EU possesions, not to offend anyone. I don't know anything about the thread-starter and some investigation shows that his 4 posts total on the forum has been about his "game".

It would be foolish to think that just because you have anti-virus software it's no danger to download any executable files to your computer.

Sure, sorry but I don't have the time to test it in a controlled environment. And heuristic antiviruses detect software sections that behave a certain way and classify them as a known behaviour (example memory reading, keylogging, system hooks) with the name of the original encountered malware name... blah blah blah...

Anyway, I haven't ran it so far, got lots of crap on this pc...

mrproper said:
Anyway, I haven't ran it so far, got lots of crap on this pc...
Hence my warning, and the suggestion that 10 seconds on "gameplay" is not enough to risk your integrity. Not very likely.

Back