Search results

1. M

Third problem, Connection

Ok, I have two computers, one is a junky Dell that they forgot to put a slot for a video card for, the other is an old computer, here's the problem, the old computer is about 5 years old and has problems uploading content and playing certain online games (it couldn't host a Halo game) if anyone...
  2. M

Problem with username/pass

Thank you everyone, I got my account working, I hope i see you online, my name is mxmm! I am excited and again thank you!
  3. M

No, I mean stop calling me or mailing me, it might get annoying and I might want to ask them to stop.
  4. M

Yes, it said I was approved, but the password didn't work right away, it was weird and it hindered me because I couldn't enter it for another 30 minutes. Oh ya, if I enter legit phone number and address, please tell me if I will be able to cancel it, thank you.
  5. M

Oh boy... I placed some fake info, a question, will they not approve it and if so will my IP be blocked forever?! Is this real bad?! I only put in false info in the things that can be changed... and will they ever call you or mail you?
  6. M

I know I have inputted the correct username and password, I just signed up, and the software says that it is incorrect :-(. Is this a regular problem within the first few minutes or did I somehow forget my password magically? Can anyone please help me! If this persists should I try getting a new...
  7. M

Legit... Too good to be true?!

I'm sorry, but I would like to know if this is legit... I know you don't have to put in any very financial info at first, but have there been ANY reports about stolen money and can they give info to "third parties"? Please post on personal experience, especially for people who have been putting...
  8. M

Ok, I take your word for it, the only reason I wanted to get into this game was for fun... I like virtual economies. I am very interested in stocks, maybe that will help. Anyway, the view of... WHAT?! "uber-items" worth thousands of real dollars (Wikipedia) really caught my eye. It seems if I...
  9. M

I desperately need money, not for living, but for luxorious junk... I don't currently have a real job, because I haven't gone to college yet... but all I want to know is is this legit? I mean a way to make money on a game seems too good to be true. I know people say you have more friend spending...
Back