Problem with username/pass

mxmm

Hatchling
I know I have inputted the correct username and password, I just signed up, and the software says that it is incorrect :-(. Is this a regular problem within the first few minutes or did I somehow forget my password magically? Can anyone please help me! If this persists should I try getting a new account?!

Oh boy... I placed some fake info, a question, will they not approve it and if so will my IP be blocked forever?! Is this real bad?! I only put in false info in the things that can be changed... and will they ever call you or mail you?

You did enter a correct e-mail address and you did get the e-mail telling you you are approved?

Yes, it said I was approved, but the password didn't work right away, it was weird and it hindered me because I couldn't enter it for another 30 minutes. Oh ya, if I enter legit phone number and address, please tell me if I will be able to cancel it, thank you.

Don't think you can cancel a registration. Possibly make a new account, I've hear that more often before.

No, I mean stop calling me or mailing me, it might get annoying and I might want to ask them to stop.

I've never heard of someone who received a phone call from MindArk.

About the email you only get emails from time to time.

About your address, if you ever loot something that is a real world item like a poster or something like that (not that many have been looted), you won't be able to receive it, it is also a problem if you would want to withdraw money from the game.

You can create a support case asking for your current account to be deleted.

Thank you everyone, I got my account working, I hope i see you online, my name is mxmm! I am excited and again thank you!

mxmm said:
Oh boy... I placed some fake info, a question, will they not approve it and if so will my IP be blocked forever?! Is this real bad?! I only put in false info in the things that can be changed... and will they ever call you or mail you?

Stupid You :wise:, People get banned for this, so if you go out and get a 10000$ loot, and you try to get the money out, while MindArk discoveres you put in fake data, You Get nothing .. Zippo .. Nada :laugh:.

:kos:

Cougar said:
I've never heard of someone who received a phone call from MindArk.

I did once...they told me it would be another 6 wks before i get another global due to low deposits.

Support case is the best case...then sit back & wait!!

Back