Search results

1. Jason Jay Carr

New updates scheduled 26th september 2011

is there any further news on this update? *just realised its postponed till October 18.....
  2. Jason Jay Carr

Wildman 40 years young!

slightly late but many happy returns old chap lol........ :yay::yay::yay:
  3. Jason Jay Carr

50 k even mob longtooth thingie

Gratz guys......... and yeah i soooooo wish i had stayed online a little longer lol :dunce:
  4. Jason Jay Carr

Possible Imposter using my name

How is it possible for anyone not to like you lol, your one of the nicest peeps in eu ffs
  5. Jason Jay Carr

Will you be using space?

not whilst its 100% lootable i wont be
  6. Jason Jay Carr

We demand change to lootable PVP in space

I also think that having space as entirely lootable is to me a ridiculous idea, i dont have a problem with it being either pvp or sectioned and its seems obvious that thats the way to go if your going to attract the largest amount of users to space :scratch2:
  7. Jason Jay Carr

Question: I wish I could have 2K items in storage

yeah signed.... and naming storage boxes just as we could name pets would be an even better addition
  8. Jason Jay Carr

Jezebels Mission/Ticket?

i cant figure it out either..
  9. Jason Jay Carr

Approximate life

i like this idea because it is along the lines of an idea i had some years ago when i started eu (when things were different). i am not good at explaining in text but here goes..... introduce fishing and farming as 2 new proffessions, with crafted tools (fishing rods/hoes etc) that allow...
  10. Jason Jay Carr

logging propblem

i wish mine only lasted a few times... just been trying constantly for last 20 mins and now i give up
  11. Jason Jay Carr

logging propblem

not getting that prob.... but i often get "lost connection" when trying to log in and can take upto 20 attempts till i get ingame :eyecrazy:
  12. Jason Jay Carr

Maximum Security Prison instead of ban?

i like this idea too... maybe we could throw rotten fruit at them lol shame this wasnt a poll
  13. Jason Jay Carr

DEATH RACE l PVP Racing Event

me too, think i signed up too far in advance lol ........... the memory isnt as good as it was :eyecrazy:
  14. Jason Jay Carr

I just love it when people meet my expectations ...

rofl :lolup::lolup: (hopefully never) to op, sorry things turned out like that and i'm sure he'll find the +/- of an eu reputation sooner or later
  15. Jason Jay Carr

Jessica aJK Eschweiler Hunting Service

a little bump for Jess............ friendly polite and trusted player offering a service to those that for whatever reason want to use it if you dont wanna use it then fine but you cant knock someone for trying good luck Jess :yay:
  16. Jason Jay Carr

FYI: possible auction bug

hmm oki not sure what you mean there...... a friend of mine opened auction and as you know the first thing you see is the last calls page, well my item with 5 mins left wasnt visible to her on that page but when she did a search for the item it was there and showed the correct 5 mins remaining...
  17. Jason Jay Carr

FYI: possible auction bug

hi peeps i just noticed something today and wondered if anyone has the same problem, i am selling off some stuff and happened to be at the auction and checked my offers to see one of my items with 14 mins remaining.. so i went to last calls page and refreshed but my item wasnt there!! refreshed...
  18. Jason Jay Carr

scammer

i hope you get some result from MA jess (though i doubt it) your always a nice pleasant player and its the sad side of EU that ppl like thay guy exist here..... best of luck xx
  19. Jason Jay Carr

DEATH RACE l PVP Racing Event

:(:(:( i forgot the race :(:(:( sorry, sure it was great and gratz to whoever won
  20. Jason Jay Carr

A mythical city in the sky of Eudoria

Great work GLC thats just impressive....... but where was my invite :( pm me with your next creation and if you need any help :yay::yay:
  21. Jason Jay Carr

Wave Events Locations and Information

yup sadly i was only one there at that last one, i kept swimming out to next group and getting the "left area" message which sucked................. what happens if you get em all? anyone know?
  22. Jason Jay Carr

well that was a bit crappy..... if anyones interested "Wave event will be available again at 2011-02-25 14:06:20." Calypso (60902, 77194, 212)
  23. Jason Jay Carr

just got message at lake nth of pa/swamp. next wave event is at 14.06 (15 mins from now)
  24. Jason Jay Carr

The Athena Spaceport VCC Rally

sign me up plz Jason Jay Carr (Red)
  25. Jason Jay Carr

Achievement: 100K Skills! yaaay!

gratz mate, well done
Back