Possible Imposter using my name

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
with the recent events in regards to someone pretending to be Summer and scamming an UL vehicle off of a player I wanted to be safe than sorry.

I was informed tonight by one of the community advisors on gateway thatt here is an avatar on there right now called RavenJade RJ DJ

Too much to be a coincidence as it's exactly how I spell RavenJade, how people like to call me RJ and I'm one of the known DJ's on atlashavenradio.

Maybe it's a fan , maybe it's not. I'd rather be safe than sorry with all that's been going on lately. I've worked hard to build a good name in the game and hate to see it ruined by possible mistaken idenity.

The real RavenJade's name is Kara RavenJade Summerwind from Antipodean Army soc.

Here's a screenshot of the other Raven
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/7/7/8/3/fakerj.jpg

Last edited:
Hi :)

Better pic:

fakerj2.jpg

That sucks about another avatar..but I'm sure they are up too no good.

Last edited:
--mod note--
Moved to Security section
--/mod note--

There have been cases where complaints against names that are too close to an "established" avatar have forced the new ava to change names.

I highly suggest sending in a support case.

And yes, this fake ava thing is getting WAY out of hand, though I don't think it's a Facebook thing. Whoever's doing this is playing EU for a time now and knows the avas to impersonate for higher chance of scamming. Not sure how FB applies to that.

It just the linking them that scares me I guess when money is involved.
But I have noticed since alot of EU people have turned to Facebook and alot of open groups,that people belong too, are having these issues NOW.They link their accounts(mine has only 6 and thats just society people and 2 more I trust). other than that I think they are laying themselves open from them and this is a cash game.... It has become an epidemic. :scratch2::bomb:

Sorry I panicked..thinking it was more hacking /scamming is where my thought was going..Ahhhhh!..

Last edited:
But I have noticed since alot of EU people have turned to Facebook and alot of open groups,that people belong too, are having these issues NOW.They link their accounts(mine has only 6 and thats just society people and 2 more I trust). other than that I think they are laying themselves open from them and this is a cash game.... It has become an epidemic. :scratch2::bomb:
That sucks about another avatar..but I'm sure they are up too no good.

RavenJade doesnt have her FB and EU accounts linked.

There goes that theory.

-----------------------------

The ava claimed to be the girlfriend of left shield, soc leader of Order of Illuminati.

Left shield just posted in local chat in PA that he got her to create it as some sort of 'payback' against Kara RavenJade. I'm taking screenshots of chat.

RavenJade doesnt have her FB and EU accounts linked.

There goes that theory.
I like safeguards.So sorry this has happened and definitly should be rule on avas names..

________________________________________________________________________________________
Omg your right..I would never think it was someone who would go to trouble to create an avatar just out of dislike?..Terrible

Last edited:
Update:
confronted the avatar and her said bf in game.

He claims he did it on purpose because he doesn't like me... so admited it was done for a malicious intent.

Filing support case with screenshots.

Hope they are banned....

Last edited:
Just look for the fangs, proof "O positive" its Raven, seeing you can't make facemasks yet.

it is disturbing to see though. I myself noticed and avatar globaled in 2008 called Dutch Dutch Carsibrook
i see no other reason to make an avatar with a name so close for any other reason but to decieve

i seriously hope this avatar is banned, theres only one RavenJade, =/ will spread the word on arkadia so everyone here knows about the imposter. NO ONE will ruin good ravenjades name =)

*Hottest DJ in Entropia*, sry loyal minion =)

Update:
confronted the avatar and her said bf in game.

He claims he did it on purpose because he doesn't like me... so admited it was done for a malicious intent.

Filing support case with screenshots.

also admitted to being a wanker at the same time without even knowing.

And on top of that if he dislikes the real RavenJade how stupid is one then to tell his GF to make somewhat the same name, he got to look at it now all the time:eyecrazy:.
This is seriously getting out of hand when ppl try to annoy others this way omg:bs::loco:

sorry to hear that...

allthough... an army of Johans o_O the possibillitys are endless

dance my puppets dance!:lolup:

Unfortunatly when MA in their wisdom took away the requirements for rl info to sign up, they made it easier than ever to do this stuff. You can create as many ava's per hour as your little typing fingers can do now.

People impersonating established ava's and pulling scams.

New societies full of noobie ava;'s that don't play, going from non-existant to top 50 biggest in just a few weeks.

It was always possible, but at least before you had to actually make some attempt by providing more than a phoney email...
Thanks MA.

Anyway GL Raven...I hope they do more than just make them change the name...but I doubt it.

Met my old friend Rane at Rocktropia one day . Well thats what I thought of first .
Wonder what this ( new ) player was up too.

showimage.php

my crappy pc at work seems to malfunction atm , i post one later : ( sorry . its in my albums anyway : )

Named her avatar what her bf told her? I wonder if "she"'d also jump into oncoming traffic if told to do so by said bf. Sheesh!

Hope it gets straightened out RJ.

I also saw a ava, using one of my 3 names. My full game name is "hypnotica trance blain" and im doing Make Up and a lot ppl know my mask i did.

The other ava use this "bla HypnoticA bla" sry, if i call the full name of this ava. But i will have this pointed out, so ppl know, and don't missmach something with this names.

My regular name is just --->trance and i only use this for showing in the ava healtbar. To be sure its me, just use a scanner and look to the full name. It should be *hypnotica trance blain* ... ty

Yawn....................................

I copied my name..

Lady is from someone's on here that is Lady somthing.
Jennifer i have seen a few running around
Art is from somone's name that is like ART.

Guess you better report me, looks like i might scam people...

Seriously..... Yawnnnn.....

Last edited:

I copied my name..

You may want to read an entire thread before you make a dick of yourself in future.

I also saw a ava, using one of my 3 names. My full game name is "hypnotica trance blain" and im doing Make Up and a lot ppl know my mask i did.

The other ava use this "bla HypnoticA bla" sry, if i call the full name of this ava. But i will have this pointed out, so ppl know, and don't missmach something with this names.

My regular name is just --->trance and i only use this for showing in the ava healtbar. To be sure its me, just use a scanner and look to the full name. It should be *hypnotica trance blain* ... ty

Yea I've noticed this one before ;), but I can assure you HypnoticA is no scammer nor imposter, she has been a frequent RT player...

i dont think i have seen anyone out there copy my name or should i report every Cyber out there ;)

Hope it all gets resolved properly.

And as far as I'm aware I'm the only stave

I copied my name..

well in this case they seriously did ... and also they have no real gain by copying you lol

Hope it all gets resolved properly.

And as far as I'm aware I'm the only stave

Yes, I'm sure we'll never see a "Jon Steve Petty"...

No one could possibly get that confused. :laugh:

TO RJ... hope all gets resolved...

I lost count on how many mandys I have seen in game, but its gonna happen and and it doesn't really bother me. Kinda mean how they did this to you though :(

Back